anyone else got Social Anxiety

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
For me its bouts of social anxiety It comes and goes.

for some reason most weeks Im on my A game with women, chilling, Talking to people making new friends partying then other weeks im quite angry at the world and spend most of the day not communicating with anyone . I wear dark tinted shades and headphones anyone who tries to talk to me gets one word answers and a :wtb: look

I think i might have Avoidant personalty disorder gonna see the docs tmro.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah sometimes. Its not extreme but there are days where I just don't want to talk to anyone. I fully admit that I can be aloof and offputting on purpose sometimes. I'm an a$$hole.

I'm nice most of the time though. :yeshrug:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Sometimes. used to be a lot worse but ive made some significant strides over the years

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
I'm not a social person anyway, but tend to be more relaxed when there's not that many folks around (slow night at a bar vs. street festival). Anxiety kicks in when there's too many folks I wouldn't befriend to begin with or if I'm stoned and paranoia kicks in...:shaq2:

Currensy

Rookie
Daps
I'm not a social person anyway, but tend to be more relaxed when there's not that many folks around (slow night at a bar vs. street festival). Anxiety kicks in when there's too many folks I wouldn't befriend to begin with or if I'm stoned and paranoia kicks in...:shaq2:

Thats why i never smoke with strangers. if i do i make sure my whole crew is with me.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
When I'm in a public place with my kids or my wife I just feel like @ any second I'm gonna have to argue/fight with someone (man, woman or child) because they are going to treat my family in a way I don't agree with.

No reason, just because I see how shytty people are. I can be at the park and want to damn near start an argument with some parents because they are not supervising their child well enough.