Anyone doubting the legitimacy of evolution NEEDS to watch the second episode of COSMOS

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I like NDT, but that all about of bit dogs is just not true
it's an interesting theory, but the reality is nobody knows where dogs came from

I guarantee you with a quick google search I can find an opposite opinion from multiple science publications

The part about dogs is true.

Do you know what phylogeny is?

Long story short, we can study ribosomal RNA differences.

Dog breeding is well recording in recent human history as well.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You still doesn't change the fact of the morale compass of our society is based on the laws in the bible
False.

You, like every other liberal (read: p*ssy) theist, is too scared or rather unable to follow the bible to the letter in a modern society.

The fact we don't, illustrates that morality is not based on the bible.

and those laws can be traced all the way back to the negative confessions of Egypt, Kemet the first great civilization
1. theres no evidence that was the "first" civilization
2. theres no evidence that is where such a thing orginates

The bottom line there's no wrong with following the bible, if you live according to you, you'd be a pretty decent person, there's no arguing that
Sure. If you ignore most of the fukking bible.

religion and the bible, are two different things, the bible does not belong to any religion
I don't care.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes I know what phylogeny is, it still doesn't prove anything
regarded dogs coming from dogs just that their similar, just like a coyote is similar, a fox, and a fukking hyena

http://arstechnica.com/science/2012/05/where-did-dogs-come-from-it-turns-out-we-dont-really-know/
Update your source, brah:

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/20...e-from-wolves-New-evidence-suggests-otherwise

This paper from Jan 2014 completely challenges that: http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pgen.1004016

:usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
False.

You, like every other liberal (read: p*ssy) theist, is too scared or rather unable to follow the bible to the letter in a modern society.

The fact we don't, illustrates that morality is not based on the bible.

1. theres no evidence that was the "first" civilization
2. theres no evidence that is where such a thing orginates

Sure. If you ignore most of the fukking bible.

I don't care.

I said first great civilization, name a civilization on the scale of Kemet that predates it
you can't, the ancient structures prove that

I'm not a liberal, your calling me stuff because you need to label everything

you think just like the religious people

I've never been to church in my life

but I can still recognize things in the Bible that relate to science and history, and the different cultures the stories originate from

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The first sentence has "MAY NOT" in it, and you take it as fact

you are a fukking moron man

ITS IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL WHERE DOGS CAME FROM
Science doesn't speak in absolutes, it relies on evidence.

We have evidence that links most dog species as descendants of gray foxes...and you're sitting here bytching cause we don't have video tape of dog sex from 50,000 years ago.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Science doesn't speak in absolutes, it relies on evidence.

We have evidence that links most dog species as descendants of gray foxes...and you're sitting here bytching cause we don't have video tape of dog sex from 50,000 years ago.

Where did the Wolf come from then? What did it evolve from?
also what evidence, you posted theories, all we can do is assume about stuff like that

Where do cats come from, did a nikka lock it in a cave, and it to evolve into an animal 8 times smaller to crawl out the cracks

come on man

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Where did the Wolf come from then? What did it evolve from?
also what evidence, you posted theories, all we can do is assume about stuff like that

Where do cats come from, did a nikka lock it in a cave, and it to evolve into a small 4 times smaller crawl out the cracks

come on man

Where did the wolf come from? Another mammal.

Whats your goal here?

We don't have all the answers, but we do know a few things.

Also, you're confusing evolution with speciation.

All dogs are the same species more or less. They can all mate. They're not different species.

However, with enough time and either geographic separation or mutation or natural selection, some species can develop independent of each other and take on characteristics that make it impossible for gametes to form offspring.

Do you know what acrosomal processes are? on sperm cells?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry, but anyone who claims science and religion can be reconciled is just a p*ssy.

Straight up.

It sounds mean, but lets be real.

"god" to you only exists in the margins of science books, where we haven't learned something.

Are you willing to call the MONUMENTAL discovery today about the propagation of gravitational waves at the start of the big bang, "god?"

No.

You're not.

Cause god is whatever we don't understand.

I would, actually. If God is omni-present and omnipotent it would have to be wouldn't it. And to my manz posting scriptures, i know why you posted that. But I don't think I was given a brain to just mate and build things. In the same way that I wouldn't stone a woman in the way Leviticus instructs me to, I'm not about the stoning life.

I don't condemn nor do I not understand your stance, I see HOW they could differ. What I don't see is WHY. If what we understand and know God to be then it would have to be a part or wholly these systems that govern our universe. We can argue up and down about who's right or wrong, but it gets us nowhere. To me God exists in the margins, in the texts and in the appendix of science books. God is everything we do AND don't understand. Call me a heretic or whatever, i just know i'm a human that was given the power of critical though and analysis so while I see why people question God, i have NO clue whatsoever why people argue against what has been empirically proven (i.e. gravity, evolution, the stars) Only an absolute FOOL would not believe in science. While ONLY faith can make you a theist. :manny: