Anyone doubting the legitimacy of evolution NEEDS to watch the second episode of COSMOS

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
In other words 30 years from now this documentary will be a worthless piece of shyt

nah,tis dope,especially considering thee usual :trash: peddled by corporate networks,i just know internally to turn up my critical meter when I hear the words "natural selection" or "Darwinism"

I encourage anything that promotes critical thinking,but thee sad thing is most people that watch tv don't engage their brain when watching shows like these,and might passively accept what's said as "truth" when in fact a lot of it is still theory..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I get ya man, I wasn't raised to be anything but I came to Christianity, however, it never took away my appreciation of empirical evidence. But at the same time it gave me faith. I consider myself a Scientific Christian, i feel that the "God" and "Science" are one. Jesus was his son and a human with total access to the full capabilities of the human form. He was our salvation but also an example of what humanity could achieve, and if we look things like flight, "walking" on water, space travel, stem cell research...these are all damn near God level things that we seem to think nothing of.

Science and God is on the same wave length in my experience.

I'm sorry, but anyone who claims science and religion can be reconciled is just a p*ssy.

Straight up.

It sounds mean, but lets be real.

"god" to you only exists in the margins of science books, where we haven't learned something.

Are you willing to call the MONUMENTAL discovery today about the propagation of gravitational waves at the start of the big bang, "god?"

No.

You're not.

Cause god is whatever we don't understand.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nah,tis dope,especially considering thee usual :trash: peddled by corporate networks,i just know internally to turn up my critical meter when I hear the words "natural selection" or "Darwinism"

I encourage anything that promotes critical thinking,but thee sad thing is most people that watch tv don't engage their brain when watching shows like these,and might passively accept what's said as "truth" when in fact a lot of it is still theory..

Evolution is why we have MRSA in hospitals now.

Thats not "propaganda"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Thou Shall Not Steal
thou shall not Kill
thou shall not bear witness on thy neighborhood (slander, libel)

America's laws are based around the bible

men do evil, you can't blame the bible

Those are rules societies who weren't exposed to the bible all had, not because they're religious but because in order ot have a society, you need ways to resolve and prevent conflict.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Can't focus on evolution though, can you? :usure:

Primarily why I tagged your dumb ass in here.

I feel sorry for your kid already. Growing up at a disadvantage, unable to compete in a fast moving world of ideas and discovery.
I'm well educated enough..my kid will be OK.

My parents are more religious than me...my father has multiple masters degrees belee dat

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those are rules societies who weren't exposed to the bible all had, not because they're religious but because in order ot have a society, you need ways to resolve and prevent conflict.

Doesn't matter, their the same laws, so makes their good and the bibles not
also the bible is a collection of stories from multiple cultures
and also I'm talking about America, America's laws and culture are based on the bible

when you go into court you are not sworn in on a fukking the code of hummarabi its the bible

the point I'm making is, your just hating on something for the sake of hating it

your no different than the bible thumbing fools who go to church only on the opposite end of the spectrum

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
evolution is a theory not a fact.

I have never heard any scientist say "evolution fact"

Hahaha obviously you didn't watch the video. Because Neil did say evolution is SCIENTIFIC FACT. :camby:Troll.

tumblr_n2kn8qwLGv1s852lfo3_400.gif

tumblr_n2kn8qwLGv1s852lfo1_400.gif

tumblr_n2kn8qwLGv1s852lfo2_400.gif

tumblr_n2kn8qwLGv1s852lfo4_400.gif

tumblr_n2kn8qwLGv1s852lfo5_400.gif

tumblr_n2kn8qwLGv1s852lfo6_400.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Doesn't matter, their the same laws, so makes their good and the bibles not
also the bible is a collection of stories from multiple cultures
and also I'm talking about America, America's laws and culture are based on the bible
Not true.

Even many of the founders opposed this thinking

when you go into court you are not sworn in on a fukking the code of hummarabi its the bible

Which isn't something that was always done. Also, you have the option to just affirm.

the point I'm making is, your just hating on something for the sake of hating it
You're damn right.

I cede NO ground or legitimacy to ANY religious topics.

your no different than the bible thumbing fools who go to church only on the opposite end of the spectrum
There is nothing of value in religion. I discard it wholeheartedly.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
NDT even threw in a bone at the end for the mental midgets :pachaha:

I like NDT, but that all about of bit dogs is just not true
it's an interesting theory, but the reality is nobody knows where dogs came from

I guarantee you with a quick google search I can find an opposite opinion from multiple science publications

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true.

Even many of the founders opposed this thinking

Which isn't something that was always done. Also, you have the option to just affirm.

You're damn right.

I cede NO ground or legitimacy to ANY religious topics.

There is nothing of value in religion. I discard it wholeheartedly.

You still doesn't change the fact of the morale compass of our society is based on the laws in the bible

and those laws can be traced all the way back to the negative confessions of Egypt, Kemet the first great civilization

The bottom line there's no wrong with following the bible, if you live according to you, you'd be a pretty decent person, there's no arguing that

religion and the bible, are two different things, the bible does not belong to any religion