Anyone doubting the legitimacy of evolution NEEDS to watch the second episode of COSMOS

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how people put FAITH in what researcher's say and take their explainations as gospel truth. People who believe in evolution are no different than people who believe in creation. At least people who believe in creation are honest and said it's their faith. Those who believe in big bang evolution will skirt around the issue about them putting FAITH in what other people say.

Big bang THEORY goes against so many scientific laws.

I know I'll get negative reps but I don't care. Evolutionists are non critical thinking sheep.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Funny how people put FAITH in what researcher's say and take their explainations as gospel truth. People who believe in evolution are no different than people who believe in creation. At least people who believe in creation are honest and said it's their faith. Those who believe in big bang evolution will skirt around the issue about them putting FAITH in what other people say.

I know I'll get negative reps but I don't care. Evolutionists are non critical thinking sheep.
gospel truth huh?

where can i find that, in that case?

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Furthermore comparing religion and science also shows lack of cognitive skill. It's like comparing a human being to a hammer... dumb context. Now comparing creation to evolution is another matter.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

1. the big bang, like particle wave duality violates a lot of intuitive notions. But science doesn't care about your opinion. TOday we confirmed a massive aspect of the big bang. Pay attention to the news

2. this research is replicable, independently confirmed, testable, and repeatedly observed.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
We don't totally know. We may never know...but we have evidence pointing towards abiogenesis.

You do know that evolution DOES NOT address the origin of life, right?
Yes I do, so I'll give you an easier question. Where did human beings come from?

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. the big bang, like particle wave duality violates a lot of intuitive notions. But science doesn't care about your opinion. TOday we confirmed a massive aspect of the big bang. Pay attention to the news

2. this research is replicable, independently confirmed, testable, and repeatedly observed.

lol@ observed. NOBODY was around to observe it, so that goes against scientific method.

anyway that's your belief, agree to disagree

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The avg American knows more about evolution then they do about the bible .

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Which is why its pointless to continue this conversation. You've just admitted you don't really have a stance.

Since you're not talking about anything thats defined, then we're not talking about anything.

And not everything needs definition. Somethings just....are.

:ahh:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just admit you're a fukking idiot, and be done with it.

typical response, as expected. Once you've been called on your own logic(or lack thereof), resort to name calling

lessons in losing - 'when in doubt, call them idiot, it's the best deflection method when you've run out of options'