Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:mjlol: I only bought one share of ACB when it was around $5.50. Should of bought more but I was focusing on some blue chips at the time.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
AMRN should be in a HUGE day tomorrow and hopefully the momentum builds t/o the week.

Lots of good data release today, setting up their presentation tomorrow.

Expectations are huge and BO rumors are flying.

GLTA

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll out here messing with name brand stocks like Aurora and canopy when the real money are with up and comers who will blow pass them in years to come. Many stocks will crash and some will breakout. I invested in membership to a marijuana stocks club and I am focusing on about 9 companies in next month.

I been telling my friends to get on Charlotte's Web in December when it was 8.40 this week it hit 15 and I said it would in January, yesterday it hit 16.70.

Hexo hit NYSE last week and you see I posted to jump on it last week if you scroll up a couple posts I bought at 4.97 yesterday it closed at 4.66 I bought last week Friday.

Look at my earnings in January just from these two..almost 900.i didn't even start putting money on marijuana stocks yet only 3k. I am about to dump about 20k this month added more of these and others on my list

hexo gained 65% in January, they are one of Canadas top marijuana producers and struck up a deal with Coors to have non alcoholic canibus infused beer.

HEXO Stock | Is HEXO a Masquerading Penny Stock?

IMG-20190201-WA0000_zpsci1wvtyh.jpg

i see nobody paid attention to my post last month....:francis: look at todays gains on both of these..i am done giving pointers to ya'll lol i gave you guys 2 solid stocks to see who would choose i am up thousands from this post last month to now:ufdup: dont ask for anymore advice..please and thanks

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
i see nobody paid attention to my post last month....:francis: look at todays gains on both of these..i am done giving pointers to ya'll lol i gave you guys 2 solid stocks to see who would choose i am up thousands from this post last month to now:ufdup: dont ask for anymore advice..please and thanks
I appreciate cha fam :myman:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
“In looking at the totality of events—not just the first ones, but subsequent ones too—we see that the drug provides even greater reductions in ischemic events, Dr. Bhatt said in a press release. “By looking only at first events, we underestimate the true underlying treatment benefit offered. From a patient’s perspective certainly, and from a physician’s point of view, icosapent ethyl’s impact on total events is what matters most.”

“With this drug, we are not only preventing that first heart attack but potentially the second stroke and maybe that third fatal event,” Bhatt said. “Prevention of such subsequent cardiovascular events could improve patient outcomes and quality of life and may lower the total cost burden of medical care.”

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
I just got hear, teach me the ways fam :wow:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
My brokerages don't offer OTC stocks so I couldn't get into Charlottes web. And I put HEXO on my watch list looking for a good entry point. Its only up $1 in the last 3 months though. Did you get it around $3 to $4?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My brokerages don't offer OTC stocks so I couldn't get into Charlottes web. And I put HEXO on my watch list looking for a good entry point. Its only up $1 in the last 3 months though. Did you get it around $3 to $4?
Opened at 4.97 I got in opening day but bought thousands of shares..

Who Is your broker? I subscribe to a cannibas investors club and have been spot on since last year, I trade so much otcs that nobody in here mentions or knows about many will fall but a few will breakout just as in tech stocks and every other market obviously the secret is to get in early.. I get news before ipo and mergers