Anyone Been to Amsterdam or Belgium, Advice Needed *Updated Title*

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Yes, yes you are!!! ENJOY!!
As for your French.. Je comprends tout sauf.. "roule" What were you going for there? Rusty?
Yea rusty,
Drink, of course. But also sightsee, where should i go

Haven't been to Belgium but Amsterdam is dope. Where are you staying? Hopefully somewhere in the inner canal area. Expect really tall laid back people. Most Dutch speak pretty good English so you shouldn't have trouble there. Not sure if your a beer snob but I hit up The Heineken Experience while I was there. It gives you a tour of the original factory and a couple free beers with a Heineken boat ride afterwards. Hit up this park its right outside this museum.

Rijksmuseum
Museumstraat 1
1071 XX Amsterdam
Netherlands

DSCN1683.JPG

Might actually hit that Heineken tour

Last edited:

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
so how was it breh
It was coo as hell breh
Brussels, Belgium was coo. I'm a huge Belgium beer guy so going to the Delirium Bar and drinking Triples was amazing.
Amsterdam had the most beautiful females I've seen. The average white female had an ass from all the bike riding. Ive always preffered brunettes to blondes so that helped. Now I get what people here are saying with all that 'Average White Girl' narrative...they've been to Amsterdam!:ohhh:

The Red Light District was reallllllll interesting. Wasn't drunk so I wasn't ballsy enough to trick out money but I can't say that about everyone I was with...:lolbron:

Only drawback was that since it was winter, it was muggy the whole time

Might be going back in October, either there again or Brazil

FB_IMG_1436216326203_zpscr6jalid.jpg

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
It was coo as hell breh
Brussels, Belgium was coo. I'm a huge Belgium beer guy so going to the Delirium Bar and drinking Triples was amazing.
Amsterdam had the most beautiful females I've seen. The average white female had an ass from all the bike riding. Ive always preffered brunettes to blondes so that helped. Now I get what people here are saying with all that 'Average White Girl' narrative...they've been to Amsterdam!:ohhh:

The Red Light District was reallllllll interesting. Wasn't drunk so I wasn't ballsy enough to trick out money but I can't say that about everyone I was with...:lolbron:

thats dope breh how much it run you ?

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
It was coo as hell breh

I've been to Amsterdam... The amount of people riding bikes in that country is amazing... I've never seen anything like it anywhere else that I've been... It's because of places like this that will always make me have a higher opinion of foreign females compared to American women... They keep themselves in great shape off GP. In America its all done to show off for Instagram or Facebook:scust:

And I'm a brunette man myself:jawalrus:

Last edited:

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
I've been to Amsterdam... The amount of people riding bikes in that country is amazing... I've never seen anything like it anywhere else that I've been... It's because of places like this that will always make me have a higher opinion of foreign females compared to American women... They keep themselves in great shape off GP. In America its all done to show off for Instagram or Facebook:scust:

I stay in Germany. Literally 5 min from the Dutch border. All I can say is Dutch bytches are :noah: . Norwegian chics are nice too

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

From when I went to Amsterdam

9658435903_9bc5a8355f_z.jpg

Her body was so :ohlawd: If I'd had a phone we woulda met back up. She was down to show me around.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
I stay in Germany. Literally 5 min from the Dutch border. All I can say is Dutch bytches are :noah: . Norwegian chics are nice too

I heard that Germany is GOAT for American black men in regards to women. True?

I'm either studying abroad there, London, or Tokyo..

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It was coo as hell breh

Im going for a few days at the end of August as apart of my euro trip:feedme: Whats the best area to stay? I am thinking of doing airbnb, whats some good stuff to do?:feedme:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Been Amsterdam 3 times and Belgium/Brugge a couple of times, cool places.

Headed to Morroco this year and Japan early next year.

I'm in the UK so it's a bit Easier getting out to most of these places I think we should start a traveling thread

In regards to Amsterdam I suggest staying in the middle of the Red Light District at one of the hotels there, there are plenty.

Try walking out of the city most evenings, a lot of random bars to hit up, talk to the locals (their English is perfect) and drink some black Amstel. Go to the Anne Frank museum, Rijskmuseum, Van Gogh museum, etc. lots of random stuff to do

Bruges is a must if you go to Belguim if you like beer, waffles, chips (frites) and mayo (U.S. Europeans LOVE this combination) walking, cathedrals, old churches, etc. really a nice place.

Edit: the women in Amsterdam are amazing if you like tall, leggy white women (my fav). Seriously finest women in Europe.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: MGM

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Been Amsterdam 3 times and Belgium/Brugge a couple of times, cool places.

Headed to Morroco this year and Japan early next year.

I'm in the UK so it's a bit Easier getting out to most of these places I think we should start a traveling thread

In regards to Amsterdam I suggest staying in the middle of the Red Light District at one of the hotels there, there are plenty.

Try walking out of the city most evenings, a lot of random bars to hit up, talk to the locals (their English is perfect) and drink some black Amstel. Go to the Anne Frank museum, Rijskmuseum, Van Gogh museum, etc. lots of random stuff to do

Bruges is a must if you go to Belguim if you like beer, waffles, chips (frites) and mayo (U.S. Europeans LOVE this combination) walking, cathedrals, old churches, etc. really a nice place.

Edit: the women in Amsterdam are amazing if you like tall, leggy white women (my fav). Seriously finest women in Europe.

I keep hearing about Bruges, its on my list the next time I'm in the area. Nothing like drinking the perfect quad. I can drink a 6 pack and not fell a buzz. I drink a goblet of La Trappe Quadrupel, amazing buzz

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I keep hearing about Bruges, its on my list the next time I'm in the area. Nothing like drinking the perfect quad. I can drink a 6 pack and not fell a buzz. I drink a goblet of La Trappe Quadrupel, amazing buzz

Yeah man. I had the same feeling

There's a beer museum, which isn't that interesting. But they give you tokens for the bar after.

So me and my lady got yanked off three beers. Unheard of, but that shyt was strong but so smooth.

Don't get me started on the fruit beers. Oh my...

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I just got back from my 2nd trip to Amsterdam on Thursday. Somehow on the trip there I managed to get the flu, couple that with how cold it was there and you can understand why for the most part my trip left a lot more to be desired. Going back again in June so Im looking forward to that and experiencing decent weather there for the first time ever