Anyone Been to Amsterdam or Belgium, Advice Needed *Updated Title*

tater

Superstar
Daps
I just got back from my 2nd trip to Amsterdam on Thursday. Somehow on the trip there I managed to get the flu, couple that with how cold it was there and you can understand why for the most part my trip left a lot more to be desired. Going back again in June so Im looking forward to that and experiencing decent weather there for the first time ever

Amsterdam is one of my favorite cities. There's a pizza place called Da portare or something like that. DELISH. Try and hit up sensation white in the summer, it's a blasty blast. They have the queens day, or it could be kings now. Everyone wears orange and it's super fun. Grab some party favors (if that's what you're into lol). Go rent a bike! Ride around. Th women in Amsterdam are very beautiful. Everyone is so tall!

I've stayed in the middle of red light, but I prefer staying in waterlooplein. It's close enough where you can just walk to all the madness, but you can also relax and get breakfast at a quaint little cafe or something. I actually made my own breakfast since we did air bnb, saved some money. I would definitely move to Amsterdam, it's great. It's so cultured, the people are friendly, and there's always something to do. It's a beautiful city.