Vape help needed!!!

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Nothing but big boy clouds over here, nephew...
vBqz04I.png

The flavors are great, I like mixing them for custom combos.
I stopped seeing those vapes a few years ago. A lot of folks used to use them but I haven't seen a single one in like 3 years.

Google the brand that you used for the liquids and try to buy directly thru the mail.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I stopped seeing those vapes a few years ago. A lot of folks used to use them but I haven't seen a single one in like 3 years.

Google the brand that you used for the liquids and try to buy directly thru the mail.
I was getting it mailed to me but our connect switched up their whole store and no longer have what I need.

profound

technique
Daps
NYS no longer allows the sale of flavored vape juice other than tobacco because "the kids"... As if I as an adult don't want to vape on an assortment of berry flavored juices. I have been mixing my own juice with plain nicotine juice and adding in flavor to my liking. This is no longer an option in NYS. I may have to take a road trip out of state to get what I need to vape the way I want.

Anyone have any advice?

maybe u tried this early on but if not, if u are in a city, go to the stores near u that know u and ask the owners if they have any “extra” they can keep selling to u.

i know of 2 stores in my city (cuse) that keep selling them to people they know.

arabs are crafty merchants and hate being restricted on making money.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
NYS no longer allows the sale of flavored vape juice other than tobacco because "the kids"... As if I as an adult don't want to vape on an assortment of berry flavored juices. I have been mixing my own juice with plain nicotine juice and adding in flavor to my liking. This is no longer an option in NYS. I may have to take a road trip out of state to get what I need to vape the way I want.

Anyone have any advice?
flawless vape shop
budget vapor
element vape

google is your friend. i pay around $11 for 100mL

element and flawless ship the fastest. i get them 4-5 days later. iirc shipping is free if you spend over $50 or $100

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
flawless vape shop
budget vapor
element vape

google is your friend. i pay around $11 for 100mL

element and flawless ship the fastest. i get them 4-5 days later. iirc shipping is free if you spend over $50 or $100
I'm looking to get flavorless vape juice by the gallon and then add flavoring to it in separate smaller bottles.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I'm looking to get flavorless vape juice by the gallon and then add flavoring to it in separate smaller bottles.
you'll want to order PG/VG raw with liquid nicotine and flavor shots then

let me go through my emails. i used to make mine too. liquid nicotine is not so easy to source anymore. if you had made this post a month earlier, i could've sent you mine :yeshrug:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
This shyt crazy. You gotta go through all that? It's probably easier to just quit.
im addicted to my vape. i quit cigarettes five years ago. also vape 90% of my bud as well.

im not one of those people who think vapes are 100% safe, but i can say that my lungs have massively improved.

however nicotine is a poison no matter how you ingest it. watch for circulation issues OP

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im addicted to my vape. i quit cigarettes five years ago. also vape 90% of my bud as well.

im not one of those people who think vapes are 100% safe, but i can say that my lungs have massively improved.

however nicotine is a poison no matter how you ingest it. watch for circulation issues OP
That's wild. Did you start vaping to curb smoking or was it just a better alternative?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
That's wild. Did you start vaping to curb smoking or was it just a better alternative?
i used them to quit tobacco

nothing works like the real thing. burning tobacco releases harmala alkaloids like harmaline which are MAO inhibitors which in turn cause your brain to optimize nicotine absorption. your brain gets more 'reward' this way - real smokes hit harder and theyre satisfying. i probably buy 3 packs of cigarettes a year. i probably smoke about five a month. its why e-cig users hit them a lot. a 10mL bottle of 6mg vape juice is equal to 3 packs of cigarettes; my tank tolds 2mL which is around 12 cigarettes.

while you are not taking as much damage as you would vaping, nicotine is still neurotoxic in every available form.

Effects of Monoamine Oxidase Inhibition on the Reinforcing Properties of Low-Dose Nicotine - Neuropsychopharmacology