Anyone Been to Amsterdam or Belgium, Advice Needed *Updated Title*

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas: breh just go into the stores and just pick up Japanese things to eat.

I had no clue what the hell I was buying or eating, but it was straight crack....like everything was :ahh:

Being black, the women will be on your dikk ...literally :smugdraper:

:wow: Japan

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
First thing before you go is to PLAN the trip out. Tokyo is massive and you can't do it all in one day. The first few times I went, i had no plan and missed out on a lot. The last time i was there, I went to every "Transformers" toy store looking for old Japanese Transformers from the 80s. Shibuya Ku is cool, sort of like Times Square, lots of different shops, restaurants...

Shibuya_Night_(HDR).jpg
First time I went there I literally felt like I was on top of the world. Coming out the subway station to that makes you feel like you're in a movie. Had some good times.

Strawberry kit kats and Fanta melon sodas will change ya life breh. Bring me back a case. Be careful when you go to the restaurants with the conveyor belt. fukk around and pick up the wrong color plate and be short with that yen if you want to
r0011426.jpg

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Still not sure if Im flying into Narita or Haneda
Its going to depend on who has Business Class seats available for the flight
We got that 744 flying out of LAX with those Lie-Flat seats to Narita,
The good thing about the long flight is that I will be in Business Class regardless
Im trying to go from Wednesday(Departure)/Thursday(arrival) thru Sunday

First thing before you go is to PLAN the trip out. Tokyo is massive and you can't do it all in one day. The first few times I went, i had no plan and missed out on a lot. The last time i was there, I went to every "Transformers" toy store looking for old Japanese Transformers from the 80s. Shibuya Ku is cool, sort of like Times Square, lots of different shops, restaurants...

Shibuya_Night_(HDR).jpg

Damn, that shyt looks crazy
Advice noted
Quick question tho...
Is there a specific area where I can find most Toy Stores?
Whats the rules on bringing stuff back to the USA?​

- The fried chicken at 7-11 is much better than it has any right to be.

- If you get a chance, you have to try Menya Kissou ramen. It's run by a husband and wife team. They're only open from 11:30 to 3:30.
http://www.ramenadventures.com/2010/03/menya-kissou-in-kiba.html

- Are you just going to be in Tokyo? I would suggest getting a bullet train pass so you can zip around.

- Speaking of the trains, the subway stations are CRAZY over there. They're like little mini malls with stores and restaurants. And they're clean too - the subway closes at midnight so that they can actually clean the stations. The announcements are in Japanese and English (they ain't tryna fukk up those tourist dollars), so you shouldn't have any trouble getting around the city.

@NY's #1 Draft Pick get cho bytch ass in here and give this man some advice :ufdup:

Am I weird because I dont like to eat the ramen with the egg in it?
Not unless an egg is scrambled.,..
I cant do it,

For this trip yes, just Tokyo
I still wanna ride a bullet train tho
My coworker was telling me at Narita Airport that all I have to do is show my passport that they plug me with a bullet train ticket and like a weeks worth of metro tickets
Gonna have to confirm this

:beli: Just cuz u been in the gym for a few weeks don't mean shyt breh

OP go to roppongi but don't listen to them lying ass Nigerians ...hit up gas panic they play mad hip hop or jumanji 55 got a mixed crowd.

Hit up shibuya and take a pic of the crossing from the second floor of the Starbucks

Go to the skytree amazing view!:whoo: Feels like you in a plane!

Enjoy the fresh food:ahh:

Not too sure about hitting up roppongi
If I do manage to come back Sunday then yes
Is there a more local like(non tourist) nightlife area that has a hip hop club
shyyyyyyyyt
if im drunk enough i can get down to electronic music too

Speaking of clubs
does metro run all night?
How the hell do i get back to my hotel?

Just looked up Skytree
Im definitely going​

-the shopping area near Harajuku has streetwear, hip hop related stores...Shibuya as well
-the view from the Tokyo Tower is worth the price
-I've heard getting tea at the Park Hyatt is a must..didn't get a chance to do it myself
-there's a starbucks, or somekind of coffeshop, right at the Shibuya "busiest intersection in the world"...it has a great view of the thousands of people that cross there every few minutes
-try Hakata ramen if you can find it...it's from a different region but the best type IMO
-if you want to take a day trip, Kamakura has a big Buddha, tea houses, and traditional Japanese stuff...Yokohama is on the way back, also worth checking out
-the red light district in Shinjuku is also worth checking out...not necessarily to trick off yen, but it's an experience one should see :lolbron:. it also has tons of arcades and a robot girl dinner show.
-Roppongi has mad bars, nightclubs
-there are plenty of American, British, Australian English teachers and other expats that will strike up a conversation if you look lost or make eye contact
-there's a cool temple/park near Harajuku...Japanese gardens, peaceful area in the middle of the city

Tokyo Tower and that intersection is definately on the list

Soooo jealous! Post pics while you're over there :salute:

Will keep yall updated

IMHO, Roppongi should be your last stop on the way out if you just want to see it. It's just a tourist trap with a bunch of American restaurants (TGIF, Outback). There are way better places to go, more authentic Japan than Roppongi...

Im hearing THIS a lot​

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas: breh just go into the stores and just pick up Japanese things to eat.

I had no clue what the hell I was buying or eating, but it was straight crack....like everything was :ahh:

Being black, the women will be on your dikk ...literally :smugdraper:

:wow: Japan

Breh,
I might just end up with a funny ass story
I can almost sense it

Oh
and Im going as a retired NFL player lol​

lol at @Tommy Knocks being the default guy for anything Asian related
tommy you the coli eastern tour guide

check out shibuya, it's a pretty sweet district

Noted​

If they catch you holding hands with a Japanese girl they might shoot you.

Im not going to be out there caking
I am about that one night stand tho​

bring me a 12 pack of muji pens.
and some authentic jordans that sell for like the same price of a mcdonalds meal

whaaaaaat...​

First time I went there I literally felt like I was on top of the world. Coming out the subway station to that makes you feel like you're in a movie. Had some good times.

Strawberry kit kats and Fanta melon sodas will change ya life breh. Bring me back a case. Be careful when you go to the restaurants with the conveyor belt. fukk around and pick up the wrong color plate and be short with that yen if you want to
r0011426.jpg

I might get sick fukking with all that weird flavor shyt
But I will at least post pics of it​

Holy shyt! They are showing Tekken 7 in Japan the time youre there. You MUST go check it out for me!!!

An animated movie or a real movie?
Never really got into Tekken but I can hold my own in Street Fighter still​

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Maaaan...reading threads like this make me want to live out there more and more....

All I gotta do, is get out of this country safe n sound..........

How many of those replying with advice are non-American? I will be honest: real hood nikkas ain't got the money to travel to the next city, let alone a whole nother country for days (or weeks) at a time. Many of them barely leave the block/neighborhood.

So now you have folks talking about going multiple times, as well? That's not college study abroad/teach English.

Who are you nikkas who travel?