Anyone Been to Amsterdam or Belgium, Advice Needed *Updated Title*

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
First thing before you go is to PLAN the trip out. Tokyo is massive and you can't do it all in one day. The first few times I went, i had no plan and missed out on a lot. The last time i was there, I went to every "Transformers" toy store looking for old Japanese Transformers from the 80s. Shibuya Ku is cool, sort of like Times Square, lots of different shops, restaurants...

Shibuya_Night_(HDR).jpg

Last edited:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
- The fried chicken at 7-11 is much better than it has any right to be.

- If you get a chance, you have to try Menya Kissou ramen. It's run by a husband and wife team. They're only open from 11:30 to 3:30.
http://www.ramenadventures.com/2010/03/menya-kissou-in-kiba.html

- Are you just going to be in Tokyo? I would suggest getting a bullet train pass so you can zip around.

- Speaking of the trains, the subway stations are CRAZY over there. They're like little mini malls with stores and restaurants. And they're clean too - the subway closes at midnight so that they can actually clean the stations. The announcements are in Japanese and English (they ain't tryna fukk up those tourist dollars), so you shouldn't have any trouble getting around the city.

@NY's #1 Draft Pick get cho bytch ass in here and give this man some advice :ufdup:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

- If you get a chance, you have to try Menya Kissou ramen. It's run by a husband and wife team. They're only open from 11:30 to 3:30.

- Are you just going to be in Tokyo? I would suggest getting a bullet train pass so you can zip around.

- Speaking of the trains, the subway stations are CRAZY over there. They're like little mini malls with stores and restaurants. And they're clean too - the subway closes at midnight so that they can actually clean the stations. The announcements are in Japanese and English (they ain't tryna fukk up those tourist dollars), so you shouldn't have any trouble getting around the city.

@NY's #1 Draft Pick get cho bytch ass in here and give this man some advice :ufdup:
:beli: Just cuz u been in the gym for a few weeks don't mean shyt breh

OP go to roppongi but don't listen to them lying ass Nigerians ...hit up gas panic they play mad hip hop or jumanji 55 got a mixed crowd.

Hit up shibuya and take a pic of the crossing from the second floor of the Starbucks

Go to the skytree amazing view!:whoo: Feels like you in a plane!

Enjoy the fresh food:ahh:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
-the shopping area near Harajuku has streetwear, hip hop related stores...Shibuya as well
-the view from the Tokyo Tower is worth the price
-I've heard getting tea at the Park Hyatt is a must..didn't get a chance to do it myself
-there's a starbucks, or somekind of coffeshop, right at the Shibuya "busiest intersection in the world"...it has a great view of the thousands of people that cross there every few minutes
-try Hakata ramen if you can find it...it's from a different region but the best type IMO
-if you want to take a day trip, Kamakura has a big Buddha, tea houses, and traditional Japanese stuff...Yokohama is on the way back, also worth checking out
-the red light district in Shinjuku is also worth checking out...not necessarily to trick off yen, but it's an experience one should see :lolbron:. it also has tons of arcades and a robot girl dinner show.
-Roppongi has mad bars, nightclubs
-there are plenty of American, British, Australian English teachers and other expats that will strike up a conversation if you look lost or make eye contact
-there's a cool temple/park near Harajuku...Japanese gardens, peaceful area in the middle of the city

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
If you're into buying/collecting music, the Tower Records stores in Shinjuku and Akihabara are amazing. You can literally spend hours in there finding gems :noah:

Akihabara is also the best place to get electronics at discounted prices & they've got huge stores that sell anime and manga.

If you're into playing video games competitively, Tekken to be exact, go to any arcade after like 5pm and enjoy the competition :banderas:

A US large is a XXL in Japan so bear that mind when you're in UniQlo and Bape.

Enjoy your trip breh :salute:

Oh so they can have Tower records over there, but not over here? :pacspit: I loved tower records :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
At my golf courses restaurant right now watching this nfl ass kicking. Will respond appropriately when i get to the crib. Thx to all those that responded

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
:beli: Just cuz u been in the gym for a few weeks don't mean shyt breh

OP go to roppongi but don't listen to them lying ass Nigerians ...hit up gas panic they play mad hip hop or jumanji 55 got a mixed crowd.

Hit up shibuya and take a pic of the crossing from the second floor of the Starbucks

Go to the skytree amazing view!:whoo: Feels like you in a plane!

Enjoy the fresh food:ahh:

Let's fight :slapfight:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

tumblr_moyr8b4fHD1sx4jfio1_500.gif

:to: