Anyone a Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter, Mechanic on here? - Official Skilled Trades Thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
got an uncle who does that back in the chi and he tell me when it come to them big buildings with a lot of floors they usually just bullshyt around for a few hours before knocking that shyt out
yeah the bigger the jobs the more people on site.. the more you can just fukk around and take it easy that's 100%:blessed:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
yeah the bigger the jobs the more people on site.. the more you can just fukk around and take it easy that's 100%:blessed:

What type of Electrician are you, Commercial, Industrial, or Residential?

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
What type of Electrician are you, Commercial, Industrial, or Residential?
started off residential my first 3 years, then did commercial for about 5 and now I'm an industrial the past 3 n a half years.. so I'm experienced in all three fields.

I want a start my own residential/commercial company soon

what about you??

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
started off residential my first 3 years, then did commercial for about 5 and now I'm an industrial the past 3 n a half years.. so I'm experienced in all three fields.

I want a start my own residential/commercial company soon

what about you??

I did Plumbing for 8 months, now in school to study Electrical

I want to get into Industrial Instrumentation, do you know anything about the field?

HUSSLA'S P.

All Star
Daps
Journeyman Sheet Metal Worker here.

Did a 5 year 10,000 hr apprenticeship in Wisconsin. Once I became Journeyman, I hit the slab and started chasing the paper, that's how I ended up in Denver. 50-60 hr weeks, and 100+ a day in per diem.

Can make 100k with no sweat.

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
If you're promoting Plumbing so much, why aren't you a Plumber? I'm guessing you want to quit the Electrical trade?
No, im saying sprinkler fitters themselves say they wish they were plumbers because sprinkler fitting doesnt have as much work.