Anyone a Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter, Mechanic on here? - Official Skilled Trades Thread

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, so does usually measuring every 16" from the corner, but lots of times it's just quicker to swipe the finder across the wall assuming you have a good one. I hate chasing screws around with a little ass magnet :pachaha:
No doubt I just had to be that guy :lolbron:

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
i have said it many times here im a wastewater operator surpervisor ...been a sup for about a year started as a wastewater operator apprentice in alabama passed the state liscense was a operator in bama for 11 half years got married moved to florida passed the florida state exam been in florida 8 years as a operator then a supervisor will be doing this until im retired i cleared 67000 last year.
Cleared 6 figures this year even tho the cost of living has gone up after COVID my wife has retired and living off my money and her savings she just waiting until her pensions kicks in when she gets older it's all good since she is a jw like me will probably start to get more involved in kingdom hall activities.she quit since 2022

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can I do electrician jobs in UK and Japan? That sounds dope.
Look on usajobs.gov. do you have experience? If you legit I can plug you in resources, but in the UK now I believe most of those jobs have to be filled by locals unless you move there on your own and get your uk certification. The UK is definitely hiring cause when I left they were begging for electricians. They pay shyt tho. Like 30k pounds a year.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I'm about to enroll in the skilled trades program through GM. I'm getting off that damn line. It can be fun and there's fukkery galore on the line, but that shyt kicks your ass after a while. Those dudes in trades are laid back and chill because they ain't gotta deal with stupid ass supervisors. I'd be making 15 more an hour and depending on the shift and OT that's some damn good bread. I'm gonna put in the extra effort to Ace my classes because on top of class performance me being a minority gets me to the top of the list :ehh: