Anybody on here rent out their cars with Turo?

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Gonna have to think about doing this in the future. I definitely wouldn't rent out my personal car tho, renters be beating the fukk out of rentals. Would get a fleet to rotate on there tho.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
This May be the dumbest shyt I’ve ever heard.

fukk I look like letting strangers borrow my car while they’re in town partying and shyt
Buy another car and rent it out and it will pay for the note and give you some extra money

My brother just got a brand new panamera and the cars he put on turo cover the car note for the panamera

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrible investment.

First, like buddy said before people who rent personal cars usually only seek luxury or rare cars. And on top of that it’s usually for a day or a weekend for a special event.

And you said your friend possibly makes $1k a month. So you’re going to go drop $15,000 on car that won’t get its ROI to get you back in the black for well over a year. And that’s assuming you can get some quick clientele or frequent repeat customers. Not to mention the premium insurance you’ll have to have and the maintenance/upkeep you’ll be mandated to maintain to keep it on the road as a rental.

Terrible investment

Pretty sure they are financing and not dropping 15k up front. Probably paying 300 to 400 and bringing in 1000 month. 600 a month in profit sounds good to me.

I rented out my whip a few times on there. Paid my car note renting it 2 days a month. I stopped when someone tried to steal my car or rob me since I got a nice foreign. Turo called me literally minutes before I was gonna drop my car off and told me not to meet them cause they detected they were using fake credentials. The area of the drop was shady so I was already on guard. That was the last time I messed with that app.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Pretty sure they are financing and not dropping 15k up front. Probably paying 300 to 400 and bringing in 1000 month. 600 a month in profit sounds good to me.

I rented out my whip a few times on there. Paid my car note renting it 2 days a month. I stopped when someone tried to steal my car or rob me since I got a nice foreign. Turo called me literally minutes before I was gonna drop my car off and told me not to meet them cause they detected they were using fake credentials. The area of the drop was shady so I was already on guard. That was the last time I messed with that app.
I’ve never used the Turo service but they allow you to rent your car even if you don’t 100% own it? That’s interesting to me if true.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
what kind a margins you think you gonna make off an ounce of WEED player?:unimpressed:

so misinformed I’m think imma invest in renting out my own expensive cars:gladbron: because my “guy” is making all this money from it.
Who said I was investing? I’m a customer. It’s a great app that I use to circumvent enterprise.

You’re a broke boy hater who can’t see the vision. nikka comparing selling weed to a fukking rental business. Supplies are low for traditional rental companies, hence why Turo is lucrative now. Your dumbass couldn’t even comprehend or showcase that level of critical thinking though.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Corollas, Civic, Camry, Altima, Ecosport, Edge, Rogue...the Teslas are like 80-200 a day to rent..lol. all these types sell out every week. I know. I rent every single week. Just returned the 2020 Nissan Rogue this morning.

nikka rentin the cac soccer mom car :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G