Anybody on here rent out their cars with Turo?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Who said I was investing? I’m a customer. It’s a great app that I use to circumvent enterprise.

You’re a broke boy hater who can’t see the vision. nikka comparing selling weed to a fukking rental business. Supplies are low for traditional rental companies, hence why Turo is lucrative now. Your dumbass couldn’t even comprehend or showcase that level of critical thinking though.
:whew: gotta come correct on thecoli. nikkas will call you out on your bs

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I looked into this and pararentals here in the states just means a handicap accessible van and I cant find any companies that will let there drivers rent your van.

Find a smaller company. They might be a little harder to find because they'll be driving in regular cars that may or may not have a noticeable sign for the company on the car. You want companies that have drivers driving their own personal vehicles. Or talk to the owners about them renting your van from you and paying you a fee for it.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I did it with my SS way back in the day. I even had a consistent guy that rented it because he wanted to stunt on the weekends and I made good money. Just depends on how you hustle and set your prices accordingly.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you can eat if you got cars laying around that need a little maintenance or you cop some shyt cheap from an auction...

Aside from that it sounds like a zero sum game when you factor everything in.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Maybe you can eat if you got cars laying around that need a little maintenance or you cop some shyt cheap from an auction...

Aside from that it sounds like a zero sum game when you factor everything in.
If you have a decent dependable cash car to rent out it's all profit you cant loose.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Terrible investment.

First, like buddy said before people who rent personal cars usually only seek luxury or rare cars. And on top of that it’s usually for a day or a weekend for a special event.

And you said your friend possibly makes $1k a month. So you’re going to go drop $15,000 on car that won’t get its ROI to get you back in the black for well over a year. And that’s assuming you can get some quick clientele or frequent repeat customers. Not to mention the premium insurance you’ll have to have and the maintenance/upkeep you’ll be mandated to maintain to keep it on the road as a rental.

Terrible investment
The hustle is for people with good credit and who make decent money. With those two things you 1. don't have to put any money down and 2. don't have to make a payment in the the first 30 days. Then you rent the cars out for $4000 a month while you're only making a $300-$600 car payment. Also minus insurance, cleaning, maintenance, etc you'll profit $1000-$3000 per car. Then after a year or so you trade the car in and get a new one. After a year or so trade in the car for a newer one. The more cars you have is how you scale. So in essence you're leveraging your credit to start a business without any money.

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Just saw that. it's costly. they take a percentage of your rental income. better than regular insurance i suppose, but this doesn't negate my original point that the insurance for a business like this is fukking expensive and a material cost.
You factor the insurance into the price of the rental. If you're making $3500 a month renting it. After the car payment, insurance, cleaning, etc you're still well in the green.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I would NEVER consider doing this. these folks renting your shyt have utter disregard for your property. I just stumbled across this brotha doing turo and one dude crashed a hellcat and the other one destroyed the engine on his SRT durango.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I would NEVER consider doing this. these folks renting your shyt have utter disregard for your property. I just stumbled across this brotha doing turo and one dude crashed a hellcat and the other one destroyed the engine on his SRT durango.

This nikka is retarded. He just looks slow. Rent out Mopars that are notoriously known to get abused and not expect them to get abused??:wtf::mjlol:

I mean what the fukk did he really expect. They'd be driving ms daisy?

If you gone use Turo, you should rent out basic shyt like Toyotas, Lexus, Honda, etc. Those type of people are less probable to ruin the car.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This nikka is retarded. He just looks slow. Rent out Mopars that are notoriously known to get abused and not expect them to get abused??:wtf::mjlol:

I mean what the fukk did he really expect. They'd be driving ms daisy?

If you gone use Turo, you should rent out basic shyt like Toyotas, Lexus, Honda, etc. Those type of people are less probable to ruin the car.

I totallly agree. why tie up that much capital in luxury cars that u already know these nikkas are gonna dog out.

like u said, regular cars would be the best bet. no one is gonna be doing burnouts in a camry at least.

he said he has a fleet of like 15 cars, so that's at least $500K in cars. I dunno how much debt he's carrying, but if ur doing turo, chances are u didn't pay for them all in cash.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s even worse in la, people driving your sh!t into Mexico and disappearing