Anybody on here rent out their cars with Turo?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I’m in a 535i with hella mileage of experience whippin on the i35 and through LA freeways

I’ll take that fade . V6 vs I6 w turb

if you ain’t ever did the dash on the johnnies, u can’t Fucc wit me , we actually do that shyt in so cal lol
Homie..you can't touch me. You'll get embarrassed. I'm from San Diego...my way of driving can't be taught...its not even fair..lol

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Word.. Sometimes its best to keep ya dreams and goals to ya self, a nikka would shoot ya shyt down quick just cause their scared or too weak to do it. Have a nikka all discouraged before even starting some shyt lol.
And that's the key. This is one of the reasons why very few people make it. Sure the majority is gonna fail, but a lot of people who have the grit to pull off often don't try because they get dissuaded by people who are scared or jealous.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Actually thinking about doing this.. I’ll be copping an A5 Sportsback next month… I know a few brehs that do it.. luxury cars make bread on there… the ROI is worth it.. as long as you don’t think that this will be primary source of income.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I’ll give y’all a lick. Get you a good used car like a Toyota Corolla and rent it out to a paratransit company and let someone drive it. Find a company that pays their drivers by the mile and then pay your driver a set salary and pocket the rest. The benefit is your car will have a dedicated route everyday and you can clear up to a g a week.

Ethiopian dudes i worked for were always getting used cars and putting drivers in em.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Man the price he got it for a day is ridiculous...:russ:

Plus I only saw he had 3 reviews since 2019....let's see how he makes out end of summer.

I'm really considering it as I got the V8 also and people be looking at my shyt all the time
Yea he is tripping:russ:

Your car will do good

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So many off base post in here. You can definitely eat well with a regular car(s) on Turo, especially with the current state of rental car companies and their limited fleet and inflated prices.

How would you go about getting extra cars though? I can seeing getting a few Hondas or Infiniti to rent out. Even base model CLA are cheap, though maintenance might be expensive.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Tbh I should buy a nice used car just for this service

You can't go wrong with a used Lexus, Infiniti, or CLA Benz.

This honestly sounds like a good idea. My thing is, how would you cop them whips? Get a loan? Save up? You looking at $10k minimum for something that's decent enough for people to choose.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You can't go wrong with a used Lexus, Infiniti, or CLA Benz.

This honestly sounds like a good idea. My thing is, how would you cop them whips? Get a loan? Save up? You looking at $10k minimum for something that's decent enough for people to choose.
I would cash out

but I’m all talk smh

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I know somebody that bought a 2016 Tahoe literally just to do this. He told me they put mad miles on the car and he's barely breaking even. Needless to say he can't get regular insurance because you can't get a regular policy if you use it to run a business.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I’ll give y’all a lick. Get you a good used car like a Toyota Corolla and rent it out to a paratransit company and let someone drive it. Find a company that pays their drivers by the mile and then pay your driver a set salary and pocket the rest. The benefit is your car will have a dedicated route everyday and you can clear up to a g a week.

Ethiopian dudes i worked for were always getting used cars and putting drivers in em.
I looked into this and pararentals here in the states just means a handicap accessible van and I cant find any companies that will let there drivers rent your van.