Anybody on here rent out their cars with Turo?

JNew

Superstar
Daps
well since you said the ounce was bought . Even if you bought fire for $200 and charged $15 a g , that’s $420 .... $220 profit is 52.3% profit margin and 100%+ ROI

it’s obvious you ain’t never bust down a pacc . You don’t pitch krill or let that Tec dance
:unimpressed:

u a str8 busta bruh. Good luck with this wack as hustle.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Terrible investment.

First, like buddy said before people who rent personal cars usually only seek luxury or rare cars. And on top of that it’s usually for a day or a weekend for a special event.

And you said your friend possibly makes $1k a month. So you’re going to go drop $15,000 on car that won’t get its ROI to get you back in the black for well over a year. And that’s assuming you can get some quick clientele or frequent repeat customers. Not to mention the premium insurance you’ll have to have and the maintenance/upkeep you’ll be mandated to maintain to keep it on the road as a rental.

Terrible investment
word, i've heard this from others too

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I studied their Reddit page a few years ago when I was thinking about it. The people was making the most money was the people who had a fleet of cars and wasn’t no nice cars it was cheap cars like Chrysler 200, Dodge Dart, Chevy Cruze, Dodge avenger and stuff like that. They was making money hand over foot. They even had people working for them dropping the cars off at the airport and picking them up and cleaning them. Going over the car and documenting all the stuff in case they had to make a claim. I know people in this thread trying to tell you. You need a high end car or something but that’s not true. A lot of people use Turo because sometimes it’s cheaper to rent a minivan versus a rental car company. Plus they don’t got that 25 year old age limit.
The expensive cars are always on there..the regulars for $40-80 a day are the ones that get booked.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I could only imagine what I could do with my F type R here in ATL.

I'm shook tho
I've had a few claims with some young folks renting out teslas and other luxury cars with turo.
They making good money. Just make sure you get the proper endorsement. Hqd to deny one guy with a totaled tesla because he didn't disclose he was renting his car

I wouldn't be surprised if some dusties from Chicago or Detroit will rent your shyt to steal it

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
My brother does this and has like 4 cars

The cars will cover the payments and you will still have profit left after the note is paid

This dude on ig talks about it a lot
Login • Instagram