Anybody notice how on the court the Heat players blame Mario Chalmers for everything?

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Dog....Magic used to straight GET IN HIS FACE and yell at rookie Vlade in front of the world. But it made Vlade better because he did so out of expecting him to perform.

LMAO i remember that shyt!

He was fukking rude as shyt to him. I always felt bad for him because he had that dumb look on his face the whole time...looking like a foreigner in a strange land all the time.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
LMAO i remember that shyt!

He was fukking rude as shyt to him. I always felt bad for him because he had that dumb look on his face the whole time...looking like a foreigner in a strange land all the time.

Hahahahahahahaha. For real. He had Vlade walking around with his head down and mouth opened looking exactly like you said.

But every time Magic would demean him, Vlade would respond by making some out of this world play.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bron used to do this to Big Z in Cleveland. I has 3rd row seats at one of the games and Bron was getting on Z all damn game. Like straight bytching that nikka out. Z had the look of a bullied 10 year old. :to:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
So on what other NBA team is Mario Chalmers a starting PG? I'm quite sure the perks of playing with Lebron and Wade far outweighs the little brother role that he plays.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
ain't Mario from Alaska? if so that has to play into it

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
^
same nikka who said pacers would win..and then disappears..
heat finally lose and ur back :obama:

you are a pitiful cac

pull the post where i said the pacers would win that series go ahead ill wait

you so b1tchmade that you dont even know you b1tchmade

and where did i disappear to? been posting regularly

now shoot fly before i start really getting personal on you

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
oh now ya'll gossipy bytches wanna know? These guys go at EACH OTHER all the time. That's just who they are, they're like two brothers going at it. God damn shut the hell up

and how exactly do we turn this into gossip? i think most had a clue that this is how they get down. you turned this shyt into something bigger than what it is when you could have easily just told us what the deal was.

like i said before, some of you nikkas take these athletes too serious when some of these muhfukkas wouldnt even pay you to wash they Rolls Royce.