Anybody notice how on the court the Heat players blame Mario Chalmers for everything?

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
yall remember when wade yelled at bron last year?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
If you a real Heat fan and been watching the games since they acquired Mario you'll understand that he is one bi-polar hot/cold basketball playing muthafukka.

Dude would make a good play and in less than 10 secs later he'll fukk up somehow. He could get a steal and then miss a layup. This shyt happens all the time. Now dude can ball no doubt and has potential that is clearly visible but dude still makes a lot of bullshyt mistakes. shyt I remember him fukking up more than Beasly would sometimes and still be left in the game while Spo would take Beasly out for celebrating on making a good play.

Chalmers makes a good play that got you like :ohhh:

Then he turns the ball over 5 seconds later and you be like :why:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chalmers saved the heat alot this year in the offs. He hit alot of big shots that got them back in games...i respect chalmers a whole lot after this season...his 3pt shot got alot more consistant and he shoots them at the right times.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
this is all the fault of bron and wade who are too caught up in getting along with eachother than getting in each others faces to get the best out of each other.

they send the frustration they want to display towards each other towards rio. probably be sending lil subs too.

bron: "hey rio dont pass up that shot i just got for you, i can see if you shooting 5-18 and just crying for fouls, but that aint the case"

wade ::wtb:

wade: "hey rio dont pass up that shot i just got for you, its aint like you lack a clutch gene"

bron: :sadbron:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
this is all the fault of bron and wade who are too caught up in getting along with eachother than getting in each others faces to get the best out of each other.

they send the frustration they want to display towards each other towards rio. probably be sending lil subs too.

bron: "hey rio dont pass up that shot i just got for you, i can see if you shooting 5-18 and just crying for fouls, but that aint the case"

wade ::wtb:

wade: "hey rio dont pass up that shot i just got for you, its aint like you lack a clutch gene"

bron: :sadbron:

^
same nikka who said pacers would win..and then disappears..
heat finally lose and ur back :obama:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Nothing was worse than how Magic used to berate Vlade on the court.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
i wish i lived in that era :(
Dog....Magic used to straight GET IN HIS FACE and yell at rookie Vlade in front of the world. But it made Vlade better because he did so out of expecting him to perform.