Anybody notice how on the court the Heat players blame Mario Chalmers for everything?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
i've seen lebron get on joel anthony too.

someone needs to get on that fakkit battier a times tho.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
no doubt, but we do have access to the 48 minutes they on the court, and the ONLY player lebron ever gets on is chalmers, thats wack. kobe bryant will get at ANYBODY on his team that deserves it, thats a leader, he aint just gonna scold the "little brother" dude who looks up to him.

It's like LeBron said though, different people respond to different stimuli. You can't yell at everyone like he yells as Chalmers because not everyone is going to respond to it like Mario does. That's more of a sign of a real leader to me.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
no doubt, but we do have access to the 48 minutes they on the court, and the ONLY player lebron ever gets on is chalmers, thats wack. kobe bryant will get at ANYBODY on his team that deserves it, thats a leader, he aint just gonna scold the "little brother" dude who looks up to him.

Iet's be reality here for a minute comrade. Bron n Wade, especially Bron, cannot even tie their shoes without da media makin a story about it and it bein put on da 24/7 sports news cycle. Dem goin at each other in front of da world would be like throwin a molotov cocktail on a pile of gas canisters...ESPECIALLY if they were in a situation where da team was losin terribly. Neither Bron nor Wade (i believe) would be stupid enuff to provide dat kinda feast to da media/general public.

Like i said this is just my opinion.

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chalmers has thicker skin than most, and it should be fairly obvious that he is almost irrationally confident. he isn't afraid in big moments either...

chalmers heart >>>>> bron's heart

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like LeBron said though, different people respond to different stimuli. You can't yell at everyone like he yells as Chalmers because not everyone is going to respond to it like Mario does. That's more of a sign of a real leader to me.

Ehh, good point but still, that can also be seen as a sign of fear, he's afraid how they'll react. what kind of strong leader has that mentality? either you're just naturally a passive leader, which isn't really a leader at all, or you're a stickler leader (kobe, jordan, chris paul etc...) who has no problem laying the smack down on your soldiers when they deserve it, you cant be scared of all of your soldiers except one. lebron james doesn't strike me as a leader in the least, he's Robin with Batman's skill set, wade still clearly calls the shots on the court (probably off the court too). not saying wade isn't worthy but to quote chuck, "lebron, you the best player on earth, act like it". also, like i was sayin before, sometimes he's just yelling at the kid for no reason, lol. its like he's scared to yell at who he really wants to yell out so he yells at Chalmers

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i can't believe some of you fakkits are seriously still on that batman/robin shyt.

go back to comic books and leave basketball for the grown-ups.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Ehh, good point but still, that can also be seen as a sign of fear, he's afraid how they'll react. what kind of strong leader has that mentality? either you're just naturally a passive leader, which isn't really a leader at all, or you're a stickler leader (kobe, jordan, chris paul etc...) who has no problem laying the smack down on your soldiers when they deserve it, you cant be scared of all of your soldiers except one. lebron james doesn't strike me as a leader in the least, he's Robin with Batman's skill set, wade still clearly calls the shots on the court (probably off the court too). not saying wade isn't worthy but to quote chuck, "lebron, you the best player on earth, act like it". also, like i was sayin before, sometimes he's just yelling at the kid for no reason, lol. its like he's scared to yell at who he really wants to yell out so he yells at Chalmers

:skip:

Kobe didn't talk/yell at O'Neal or Fisher the way he did Gasol. Jordan didn't scream on Oak the way he did on Armstrong or Horace Grant. You didn't see Paul yelling at Billups.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip:

Kobe didn't talk/yell at O'Neal or Fisher the way he did Gasol. Jordan didn't scream on Oak the way he did on Armstrong or Horace Grant. You didn't see Paul yelling at Billups.

???? was kobe bryant "KOBE BRYANT" when Oneal was there? was michael jordan "MICHAEL JORDAN" when oakley was there? lebron james is world renowned as the best player in basketball, he's supposed to be the absolute leader of that team dog. i'm not saying that entails that you have to be a prick, lol, but at least spread the criticism evenly.

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
Ya'll dont understand the relationship (particularly LeBron) has with Chalmers. Both of them have spoken about it but whatever. We'll just let this be something else ya'll make bigger than what it is
:laugh:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron: I remember Pip getting on his grill all the time. shyt, I think BJ even got on his case:sadbron:

remember when phil drew up a play for kukoc to take the final shot and pippen refused to take the court? he stayed on the bench and guess what? kukoc hit the game winner. pippen was my nig but what a douchebag ass move that was, even though i respect the fact that he actually thought like a LEADER is supposed to and wanted the last shot (this is when jordan was playin baseball).

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
remember when phil drew up a play for kukoc to take the final shot and pippen refused to take the court? he stayed on the bench and guess what? kukoc hit the game winner. pippen was my nig but what a douchebag ass move that was, even though i respect the fact that he actually thought like a LEADER is supposed to and wanted the last shot (this is when jordan was playin baseball).

I remember that. shyt was disappointing. Even then Phil knew that Pippen didn't have what it took to be the MAN:sadcam:

(we need a ric flair woooooooo smiley.)