Anybody notice how on the court the Heat players blame Mario Chalmers for everything?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Ya'll dont understand the relationship (particularly LeBron) has with Chalmers. Both of them have spoken about it but whatever. We'll just let this be something else ya'll make bigger than what it is

well inform us on what they said bruh. dont get all defensive and not post no proof

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall getting all up in arms. Heat just didn't come out with heart. Wade lasping back into lazy bullshyt again not running back. Same ship happened in OKC last night. Game 3's of series are usually critical for the home teams. Heat didn't get as many calls either.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:ohhh: you really not gonna say?

:pacspit:

oh now ya'll gossipy bytches wanna know? These guys go at EACH OTHER all the time. That's just who they are, they're like two brothers going at it. God damn shut the hell up

"There's certain guys that you can talk to in ways that you can't talk to others," James explained, with Chalmers seated to his right. "It's about learning your teammates. It's about learning people.

"And my relationship with 'Rio is different than anybody else's. Ever since I got here, I kind of took him under my wing and looked at him like a little brother of mine and I want him to succeed.

"The best thing about it is he takes constructive criticism." James said it was a gradual process to grow comfortable in the admonishment.

"He didn't understand, not at the start," he said. "But as our relationship continued to grow, he understands it now. He doesn't take it personally. It could be the first possession of the game."

Asked if it was a two-way street, James smiled.

"Yeah, I don't listen to him," he said. "I do tell him he's right sometimes, but that's just for his confidence."

So, no, it is not a two-way street.

"No, not with me and 'Rio. Nope. Nope," he said with a laugh. "I'm his big brother and I can say whatever I want to say to him and he has to take it."

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^ see, thats whats up, that was cool to read. my only problem with that is why is he restricting himself with all of his other teammates? you're the leader of the team dog, you're supposed to speak your mind with all of them, not just the one who worships you.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
^^^ see, thats whats up, that was cool to read. my only problem with that is why is he restricting himself with all of his other teammates? you're the leader of the team dog, you're supposed to speak your mind with all of them, not just the one who worships you.

In all fairness we have a very small window into watchin em. We dont know what goes on in practice, during time outs, or in da locker room at da half or after da game breh.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

LeBron and Wade both said it's because they know how good Chalmers can be. So when he's out there making boneheaded passes/fouls/etc. they get on him because they know how important he is and what he's capable of doing. People on the outside just watch it on tv and assume they're being mean for the hell of it when all they're doing is pushing him

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all fairness we have a very small window into watchin em. We dont know what goes on in practice, during time outs, or in da locker room at da half or after da game breh.

no doubt, but we do have access to the 48 minutes they on the court, and the ONLY player lebron ever gets on is chalmers, thats wack. kobe bryant will get at ANYBODY on his team that deserves it, thats a leader, he aint just gonna scold the "little brother" dude who looks up to him.