Anybody notice how on the court the Heat players blame Mario Chalmers for everything?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pay attention to it if you haven't noticed it yet. damn near everything that goes wrong they look at mario all crazy and start scolding him and ish, lebron does it constantly. he makes dumb mistakes but sometimes its their mistakes and they still blame him, :krs:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Yeah 'specially Bron.

Kukoc caught hell during the 2nd bulls run.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Youd think the more bummier cats like Anthony would catch the shyt they throw Chalmers way. Its funny watching it tho half the time Im waiting to see Chalmers slap Brons fluffy ass goatee off

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youd think the more bummier cats like Anthony would catch the shyt they throw Chalmers way. Its funny watching it tho half the time Im waiting to see Chalmers slap Brons fluffy ass goatee off

the wackest part about it is lebron don't do that to nobody else, just mario. miami is my squad but that ish is corny, its like lebron's non-leader, non-aggressive ass finally found somebody he could son and he's abusing it

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
the wackest part about it is lebron don't do that to nobody else, just mario. miami is my squad but that ish is corny, its like lebron's non-leader, non-aggressive ass finally found somebody he could son and he's abusing it

Thats what I see to. That boy Lebron was having dance offs and shyt with the roleplayers on the cavs now this dude out here barking at this dude like MJ used to bark at lil BJ Armstrong:sad:

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chalmers makes a lot of stupid mistakes. I can't blame the Heat players for getting on him.