Anybody in here drink Bulletproof Coffee?

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
the dude who created and owns it was on joe rogans podcast a year back and a few months later joe went on air saying that he found out the dude was a liar and had given him alot of fraudulent information.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
the dude who created and owns it was on joe rogans podcast a year back and a few months later joe went on air saying that he found out the dude was a liar and had given him alot of fraudulent information.
I think that was more about the actual coffee than the benefits, which is likely overstated as well.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think that was more about the actual coffee than the benefits, which is likely overstated as well.
yea I watched that. dude was bigging up his own "brand" with how it was free of toxins and mold and shyt.

the fact that you had coconut oil and/or MCT oil and/or butter wasn't really being disputed. Are there are some definite benefits to getting those good fats in your diet.

I think the bulletproof coffee stuff is really only good for those doing keto or low carb diets. as one drink definitely has tons of calories in it.
or at least be used as a breakfast/meal replacement.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Not a coffee drinker but a friend of mine swears I should try this, might give it a shot

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I drink it. It has to be grass fed butter and MCT oil. You could use coconut oil but it has less MCT's. I don't really care for the taste of the coconut oil in coffee. I do it with IF, so it's a meal and it has to be treated as such because of the calories.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Gave me keto benefits without having to eat anything close to a ketogenic diet.

These days I just eat a meal containing coconut oil/cream/milk with the coffee and KIM.