Anybody in here drink Bulletproof Coffee?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
do you do just coffee and MCT oil? or do you go all in with the butter and/or coconut oil.

and what kind of coffee do you use?

I've done the butter thing before, but didn't notice a difference. Coconut oil has a little more flavor than mct oil, but there's not much difference.

I generally just get 7 11 regular coffee

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
now did you like it because you are a regular coffee drinker? or because it was just a good drink ?

Not a coffee drinker at all mainly because it makes me super jittery, this stuff was good taste wise but I still felt a bit of jitter

I gave some to someone who drinks 5+ cups of coffee per day and they didn't like it

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not a coffee drinker at all mainly because it makes me super jittery, this stuff was good taste wise but I still felt a bit of jitter

I gave some to someone who drinks 5+ cups of coffee per day and they didn't like it
do you drink it regularly?

I've done the butter thing before, but didn't notice a difference. Coconut oil has a little more flavor than mct oil, but there's not much difference.
I generally just get 7 11 regular coffee

hmm, I might give it a try with the coconut oil first, as I like the flavor of that and could make it easier to enjoy

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
do you drink it regularly?

hmm, I might give it a try with the coconut oil first, as I like the flavor of that and could make it easier to enjoy

Nope, also like I said before mct oil is a must, look it up there's a reason why it's that and not another oil in the OG recipe

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nope, also like I said before mct oil is a must, look it up there's a reason why it's that and not another oil in the OG recipe
yea I know CO has like 60% or so of MCT which is really good, but I definitely need to get on the MCT oil.

Usually from the free coffee machines at work and my apartment

Good to know, now I don't need to spend a grip on fancy ass coffee just to give it a go.

I think I'm gonna give this BP coffee shyt a try tomorrow morning. I'll let you brehs know how it goes.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
bro if youre not a coffee drinker dont fuk w/ it.
its not some magical drink.

I tried it for awhile...
...IMO its mostly hype.

First off...its way too many calories...I dont care if youre doing IF or not.
The other selling point is how the caffeine is dripped throughout the day because of the fat content. Wouldnt a little bit of cream do the same thing?

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
I hope dudes advocating bulletproof coffee are advising those on the fence to drink this at least 2-3 hours preworkout. So they won't end up embarrassing themselves at the gym. Nothing worse than getting the runs from mct oil, coconut oil, or any oils:scust:

semtex

:)
Daps
I hope dudes advocating bulletproof coffee are advising those on the fence to drink this at least 2-3 hours preworkout. So they won't end up embarrassing themselves at the gym. Nothing worse than getting the runs from mct oil, coconut oil, or any oils:scust:
U def don't drink it right before cause u gon dookie

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

:scust:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
bro if youre not a coffee drinker dont fuk w/ it.
its not some magical drink.

I tried it for awhile...
...IMO its mostly hype.

First off...its way too many calories...I dont care if youre doing IF or not.
The other selling point is how the caffeine is dripped throughout the day because of the fat content. Wouldnt a little bit of cream do the same thing?
hmmm.

back on the fence with his haha.

might just take coconut oil and mct oil seperately

I'm not worried about the calories though, I just need to find more ways to get more fat in my diet.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
hmmm.

back on the fence with his haha.

might just take coconut oil and mct oil seperately

I'm not worried about the calories though, I just need to find more ways to get more fat in my diet.
yea you would probably just be better off adding coconut oil to your food...or just taking a shot of it.

You can try the MCT oil...but I didnt notice any dramatic differences.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody try this stuff?
I keep hearing great things about it.

For those that don't know what it is, it's basically a High Fat Coffee that boosts your energy for the day.

Coffee
Butter
Coconut Oil
and some ppl add MCT oil to it.
throw it in a blender then pour in a cup and go.

I'm asking, basically because I'm not a coffee drinker, and was wondering if any non coffee drinkers actually drink this stuff.

I don't want to spend a ton of cash on this stuff if it is going to be disgusting. Alot of ppl love it, but they are mostly coffee drinkers to start off with.

Looks promising though.

Also, would be great for anyuone looking to put on some weight, as it appears to be pretty high cal.

Started drinking this earlier this year. Not a coffee drinker at all. I only started drinking this for the supposed health benefits.

I don't mind the taste. I wouldn't call it good, but it's not bad either. Tried to give my girl some, but she said it was too bitter for her.:manny:

I try to drink a cup or two everyday, but again, since I'm not a real coffee drinker, I tend to forget to make it a lot of times.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I drink 4-5 or regular cups a day (health benefits and attention) and never heard of this until today. Rep for OP I'm gonna look into it