Anybody Ever Work In Retail Here?

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
-worked at red wing shoes in highschool kick back easy job never real busy especially when your just selling written boots.
-Abercrombie and Fitch: worked there for a week or less. terrible job, worked in the back folding clothes all day, had to shave my beard and mustache, had to buy their clothes just to work there as well. I stopped calling in after the first week.
came in 3 weeks later like :yeshrug: "where's my check?"

sent from my phone nikka....

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
-worked at red wing shoes in highschool kick back easy job never real busy especially when your just selling written boots.
-Abercrombie and Fitch: worked there for a week or less. terrible job, worked in the back folding clothes all day, had to shave my beard and mustache, had to buy their clothes just to work there as well. I stopped calling in after the first week.
came in 3 weeks later like :yeshrug: "where's my check?"

sent from my phone nikka....

im working at abercrombie right now and im cakin, easiest job ever, i spit game my whole shift and work my own schedule cause me and my manager are cool cause i hook him up with all the new music :youngsabo:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
im working at abercrombie right now and im cakin, easiest job ever, i spit game my whole shift and work my own schedule cause me and my manager are cool cause i hook him up with all the new music :youngsabo:

Different strokes for different folks.

Heck me and my cousin started there at the same time. I couldnt deal with getting paid $7.50 an hr when Im used to nothing under $10.50 an hr.

Within a year they made him a store manager and had him on salary.

nikka ended up getting in trouble for hanging out with co-workers(Were all in college)