Anybody Ever Work In Retail Here?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
retail fukking sucks, I always got into countless fights with bytch ass customers and power hungry 40 year old managers who think they run the world. not to mention retail schedules suck holidays weekends. Id rather sell pills and get locked up then work retail

Hammer

Banned
Daps
i would want to do stock work and not interact with customers/be a cashier

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Yup!!!!

I loved working at Macy's & my commission checks.

Couldn't pay me to work there now, I'd fcuk a customer up :hmm:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I worked at a mom & pop videogame store for a year when I was 17...worked Christmas, and it was torture.
Told myself I'd never do it again.

Last year, I ended up taking on a part-time retail gig for the holidays to help with buying presents...I was supposed to cover my gf's coworker for a week, ended up staying on until the season ended.

I probably just got lucky, or I have a sweet job, but I only had one customer who was a certified a$$hole.
Chilling in the mall, being polite, and passing out free candy = :ahh:

In general, retail is hell, but if you get lucky...it's actually really enjoyable.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i worked at a staples and an office max...staples was good times but in the end they acted like they didn't know me when i tried to come back for a second summer during undergrad :smh:..office max was straight...i used to eat off those warranty plans...i had a knack for selling them so my paycheck were real nice every week

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I worked at Old Navy for a year and a half. It was fun and laid back but I got noooooo hours. My coworkers were the GOAT bullshytters :lolbron:

Sent from my :flabbynsick: using Tapatalk

Worked there for like 2 years right after high school and it was laid back but it was like high school with all the bytches fightin' each other and gossipin'. Got tired of it.

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Don't work in retail man, if you not working in a major place like Barney's you wasting your time and life, it is not fun to see your life waste away at these dumps. I worked retail at Barneys and yes that was great, great staff and the money, wow, i made over 900.00 in commission alone per week selling high end shoes which can't be returned so no loss of commission, then i worked at another company and it was shyt, they gave me so many hours that time flew by, it flew by so fast it was years before it came too me , i had lost contact with friends and barely a social life, until i went in to corporate, life was lost, never will i work retail again, i rather die.

You can return shoes at Barneys.

As for the rest of your post? DEAD ON. However, I don't think he's looking for a full-time retail job. Still, be prepared for shytty hours and wretched annoying people with silly questions and demands. It will make you reconsider the need for humans in the world.