Anybody Ever Work In Retail Here?

Hammer

Banned
Daps
I'm thinking of working a part time retail job, maybe the gap or something :flabbynsick:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
thats why i'm thinking of the gap or a store like that, those female co-workers will be :wow: :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Retail is how you keep meeting college girls after you're done with college. I'd keep a part-time job just for that. :youngsabo:

The Collie

YEET
Daps
J.C. Penney and Sam's Club. If you can deal with annoying customers you should be alright.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
J.C. Penney and Sam's Club. If you can deal with annoying customers you should be alright.

Worked both places too . Penneys was mostly cool except the company's facelift wasn't going well with everyone and you had to hear about it from those annoying customers every day.

Had too many fake ass co-workers while at Sam's Club taking the cheesy Wal-Mart greeting policy too far.

Fry's on the other hand :snoop:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
best job i ever had was at a footlocker type joint when i was 15-17... girls were so fine and it was easy to mess around with them... but honestly if ur over say 22 u dont want to be a new employee working at those joints.. its a kids job

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Yeah at Macys and this small boutique. It was in San Francisco so minimum wage was like 9.75 or something.

The Collie

YEET
Daps
Worked both places too . Penneys was mostly cool except the company's facelift wasn't going well with everyone and you had to hear about it from those annoying customers every day.

Had too many fake ass co-workers while at Sam's Club taking the cheesy Wal-Mart greeting policy too far.

Fry's on the other hand :snoop:

Yeah, its like there are a lot of normal customers, but some know they can be a jerk and you can't really go off on them. I mean you can but it's risky. What is Fry's?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
thats why i'm thinking of the gap or a store like that, those female co-workers will be :wow: :ohlawd:

I worked at both old navy and the gap. Old navy was cool cuz mad people from my high school worked there. The gap sucked cuz it was downstate and the boss was an a$$hole.