Anybody else wish people could be more laid back?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah its this society, but I'm like you...

I didn't have much when I was back in Cleveland so it doesn't take the world to make me happy. I got a house, all the entertainment I need. enough money to go out and eat the foods i want. What else do I really need?

I paid my car off eariler this year and nikkas was like so what you gonna get now?

I'm like :rudy: you think I paid this car off to trade it in and get another car note?

People will lead you to believe that if you too laid back you lack ambition.

Thats bullsh!t, I just want to enjoy my life while I'm here and if I have a job I like and pays me well enough to get the things that I want. Why should I be in such a rush to move and take a job thats probably gonna be more stressful?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
when people start trippin on me i just tell em "dude i can't believe how high you aren't, how much pot did you turn down today?"

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
you're african which means you're probably in Stockholm..Oslo or one of the other major cities. and yes those have turned to sh*t as far as crime goes ...mostly due to immigration ironically enough.....so what's your point?
outside of the capital cities scandinavia as whole is far more laid back than the us. shorter working hours...3 year paid leave for mothers...a month paid vacation compared to our measly 2 weeks. :childplease: stop it.

:what: you must be out of your mind.

You made me get out from my bed, and type shyt on my laptop, all because of how wrong you were...It's 1.33 am now, so do the math on where I'm at on the map, since your so into Europe :shaq:

Well first off, shoutouts to the OP and Kev for kickin that real shyt, as usual. I can never remind myself too much about focusing on life itself, instead of all of this bs material stuff instead...Keep this threal alive people.

Back to this nonsense the person quoted is trying to kick...No, I'm not in any of those cities, and the c00nery is fukkin disgusting in that hideous post of yours..Seriously. Especially the bolded parts are so terribly off, and did I mention c00ned out...

Me being African does not equal to me being in a big city in Scandinavia, where do you get this shyt from? Most Africans, aka refugees here, live in hella small towns, not the fukkin capitols. I've been all over Scandinavia, small and big cities, so miss me with that ''you Africans there'' c00nery.

The crime rates have been bad as fukk without foreigners, thank you c00n. Your words are the exact words that come out from the Nazi-party members now infesting our parliaments around here. How cute.

Suicide rates, killings/murders (about all of them committed by drunk/over stressed out white people) and domestic violence are all amongst the highest in the world. Some refugees have however contributed their fair share to the rapes and thefts, but that's another chapter, and I won't get into that.

This all is solely because of the fact that the competitional state of mind and the fear of failing are instilled into the mind of a Scandinavian person since day 1. You don't even fukkin know how much all of this is causing troubles, turning people into walking time bombs, ready to flip out any time.

I've been to/lived in MANY small ass towns in Scandinavia, and ain't no fukkin shorter working hours or people being laid back. Uncivilized and racist mothafukkas drinking 24/7 or mentally sick people are what you would find for the most parts honestly. Due to the reason stated above too.

And please don't try to c00n it up, I'm telling you the worst things, but of course there are lots of nice things here too - just not what you think they are.:sitdown:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
And back to the topic itself, certain parts of Africa, Asia, South America and Southern Europe would be where it's at, if you trying to just live and enjoy life...Any country that's too western, is bound to fukk you up.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:what: you must be out of your mind.

You made me get out from my bed, and type shyt on my laptop, all because of how wrong you were...It's 1.33 am now, so do the math on where I'm at on the map, since your so into Europe :shaq:

Well first off, shoutouts to the OP and Kev for kickin that real shyt, as usual. I can never remind myself too much about focusing on life itself, instead of all of this bs material stuff instead...Keep this threal alive people.

Back to this nonsense the person quoted is trying to kick...No, I'm not in any of those cities, and the c00nery is fukkin disgusting in that hideous post of yours..Seriously. Especially the bolded parts are so terribly off, and did I mention c00ned out...

Me being African does not equal to me being in a big city in Scandinavia, where do you get this shyt from? Most Africans, aka refugees here, live in hella small towns, not the fukkin capitols. I've been all over Scandinavia, small and big cities, so miss me with that ''you Africans there'' c00nery.

The crime rates have been bad as fukk without foreigners, thank you c00n. Your words are the exact words that come out from the Nazi-party members now infesting our parliaments around here. How cute.

Suicide rates, killings/murders (about all of them committed by drunk/over stressed out white people) and domestic violence are all amongst the highest in the world. Some refugees have however contributed their fair share to the rapes and thefts, but that's another chapter, and I won't get into that.

This all is solely because of the fact that the competitional state of mind and the fear of failing are instilled into the mind of a Scandinavian person since day 1. You don't even fukkin know how much all of this is causing troubles, turning people into walking time bombs, ready to flip out any time.

I've been to/lived in MANY small ass towns in Scandinavia, and ain't no fukkin shorter working hours or people being laid back. Uncivilized and racist mothafukkas drinking 24/7 or mentally sick people are what you would find for the most parts honestly. Due to the reason stated above too.

And please don't try to c00n it up, I'm telling you the worst things, but of course there are lots of nice things here too - just not what you think they are.:sitdown:
so why are you afraid to say what city it is you're from? something tells me it's because is not a "small" city at all. all that rah rah aside i stand by what i said. places like Denmark & Norway don't have the Conde Naste "highest quaility of life" rating several years in a row for no reason at all. miss me with that bullsh*t.

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
so why are you afraid to say what city it is you're from? something tells me it's because is not a "small" city at all. all that rah rah aside i stand by what i said. places like Denmark & Norway don't have the Conde Naste "highest quaility of life" rating several years in a row for no reason at all. miss me with that bullsh*t.

Nothing to do with being afraid, everything to do with privacy. I've lived half of my life in very small towns, and half of it in a bigger city - well, as big as they come here anyway.

Lol at bullshyt ratings = the truth. Well, whatever. I live and breath this shyt everyday, you don't. No point in going any further here. You will still remain a pretentious c00n hating on your own race, I won't. Pretty simple. :umad:

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
Yeah its this society, but I'm like you...

I didn't have much when I was back in Cleveland so it doesn't take the world to make me happy. I got a house, all the entertainment I need. enough money to go out and eat the foods i want. What else do I really need?

I paid my car off eariler this year and nikkas was like so what you gonna get now?

I'm like :rudy: you think I paid this car off to trade it in and get another car note?

People will lead you to believe that if you too laid back you lack ambition.

Thats bullsh!t, I just want to enjoy my life while I'm here and if I have a job I like and pays me well enough to get the things that I want. Why should I be in such a rush to move and take a job thats probably gonna be more stressful?

:myman:
such a beautiful thing to say :to:
Just live your life and be happy.
fukk society, fukk what people think and everything.
call it lack of ambition, complacency or whatever :manny:
happiness is key. being comfortable is key.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Essentially your parents place you on the rat wheel out of good intentions

lol I never heard "do what makes you happy" from my family ever

it was "don't end up like those nikkas"

Basically. I'd say about 80% of incoming freshmen arent even ready or mature enough to be in college coming straight outta high school

But its the parent pressure. Most 18yo kids probably would of benefited more from working a steady job and stacking up for about two years instead of jumping head first into college life/debt. But parents dont encourage that cause then their seed would be "behind" in the rat race

During the last lecture of the semester my political science teacher told our class straight up,
"If I could tell high school seniors anything it would be to NOT ENROLL immediately into a university unless you are 100% sure about your career path, but I never tell them that though because I know that their parents would probably come looking for me"

Had the whole class of about 100 students like :ohhh::leon:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Basically. I'd say about 80% of incoming freshmen arent even ready or mature enough to be in college coming straight outta high school

But its the parent pressure. Most 18yo kids probably would of benefited more from working a steady job and stacking up for about two years instead of jumping head first into college life/debt. But parents dont encourage that cause then their seed would be "behind" in the rat race

During the last lecture of the semester my political science teacher told our class straight up,
"If I could tell high school seniors anything it would be to NOT ENROLL immediately into a university unless you are 100% sure about your career path, but I never tell them that though because I know that their parents would probably come looking for me"

Had the whole class of about 100 students like :ohhh::leon:

Exactly. WAY more important than 'going to school' or any of that nonsense is KNOWING what you want to do. These students get up in that uni and get their pockets tapped, rolling around not knowing what they want to do, paying $500 for classes not knowing if that's what they want to end up doing. When you know what you want to do, you can handle your education much more efficiently and cheaply.

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
Exactly. WAY more important than 'going to school' or any of that nonsense is KNOWING what you want to do. These students get up in that uni and get their pockets tapped, rolling around not knowing what they want to do, paying $500 for classes not knowing if that's what they want to end up doing. When you know what you want to do, you can handle your education much more efficiently and cheaply.

yup

bc i want to switch careers already :aicmon:

and i got debt on deck :what:

fukk college :rip: