Anybody else wish people could be more laid back?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
The work week needs to be shortened by a day and hours down to an average of 6 a day.

ideally yes. but in this country it will NEVER happen. you're better off moving to certain parts of europe if you want that.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
a content slave is what u are............

Well, what are you doing about it?

Laid back doasen't mean passive and apathetic. To me laid back means not getting all worked up over everyday problems. Some people get angry and upset quickly. Just a waste of emotion and energy if u ask me.

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
Well, what are you doing about it?

Laid back doasen't mean passive and apathetic. To me laid back means not getting all worked up over everyday problems. Some people get angry and upset quickly. Just a waste of emotion and energy if u ask me.

yup

i forgot who, but that one poster was complaining about his job and that he did it because "he felt he had to climb the ladder, more money, better resume" and now he's miserable :sadcam:

:merchant:

not worth it if youre happy :usure:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

i dont consider patient and laid back the same thing

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Went to london for a tdy and realized life is only hard if you make it that way
i loved the scene out there people and co workers getting off work and hitting the pubs chatting it up maybe grab a bite to eat somewhere then hitting the tube to head home :ahh:

While people in the us go home beat there wife yell at there kids and go to work pissed off the next day and take it out on there co workers :smh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Let me not forget to throw that $40,000 college debt that you can't default on collar on top of everything else. Simply learning and operating with people who understand you have to ignore society's PROGRAMMING is essential. There's a reason why they call tv programming. They are instructing you in covert ways to act in a fashion they deem fit, which is namely you giving them your money, and thus your obedience.

I will have to agree with others that other parts of the world have a different perspective. The insane asylum in which we are entrapped seems sane because we're around other inmates more psychotic and deluded than ourselves.

Lay back, ignore all of the hype being kicked to you, save your money and have reserves and simply stop trying to compete with the next man. Congratulate them, but focus on you and yours. One of the greatest factors that get us caught up in this debt slavery is ego... aka the desire to be better than others through our actions.

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
Let me not forget to throw that $40,000 college debt that you can't default on collar on top of everything else. Simply learning and operating with people who understand you have to ignore society's PROGRAMMING is essential. There's a reason why they call tv programming. They are instructing you in covert ways to act in a fashion they deem fit, which is namely you giving them your money, and thus your obedience.

I will have to agree with others that other parts of the world have a different perspective. The insane asylum in which we are entrapped seems sane because we're around other inmates more psychotic and deluded than ourselves.

Lay back, ignore all of the hype being kicked to you, save your money and have reserves and simply stop trying to compete with the next man. Congratulate them, but focus on you and yours. One of the greatest factors that get us caught up in this debt slavery is ego... aka the desire to be better than others through our actions.

yup

just because your peers are :moving up" in the corporate world, or buying a new car or getting married, don't base your life on that. do whats best for you.

thats why i just ignore these niccas and do me :takedat:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I didn't say they were the same thing. I said I'm ALSO a patient man. Whether that's a good thing or not? You decide. Its a skill I've learned over the years.

This is what u said

"Laid back doasen't mean passive and apathetic. To me laid back means not getting all worked up over everyday problems. Some people get angry and upset quickly........"

not getting all worked up over everyday problems and getting angry quickly are attributes of patience.......not being laid back.....and no, u didnt make that distinction in this statement.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
yup

just because your peers are :moving up" in the corporate world, or buying a new car or getting married, don't base your life on that. do whats best for you.

thats why i just ignore these niccas and do me :takedat:

Exactly mane, you don't really know what in the world they are doing to put off that image they are putting. They could be fronting, meaning everything they are doing is invested in their image, but they got nothing to fall back on. This is why it's critical for men not to be attention whores and do whatever it takes to 'get noticed.' Handle yours quietly and you'll get noticed naturally off of that.