Anybody else wish people could be more laid back?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
The "American Dream" is pretty much a crock to keep negroes into debt and being nice wage slaves... the key is to make you believe you have some deficiency that can only be cured by purchasing a product... and soon thereafter you have another deficiency... which can be cured by purchasing ANOTHER product.

"Hey, you needs you a fly ride... one that you need to trade in every 4 or 5 years for a NEW fly ride to impress your friends who aren't impressed with your old stuff anymore! Oh yeah, you need to drape yourself in a $500 outfit of which cost no more than $15 to produce in your factories overseas. Don't forget you need more big flatscreens to drape your apartment in and some NEW technology... Don't forget you need the latest phone to make calls about as efficiently as a phone released 10 years ago.. you know why? because you need to be able to play games and a host of other tasks than make calls. Bring that $500 over here or pay us a lavish contract and get it for $200. Oh yeah, wedding? Give us 3 months salary for that ring. Spend $20,000 on a one time ceremony. I forget, it's time for you to give us MORE money, so we'll have holidays just about every month where you need to spend money to enjoy. Oh yea, your body sucks. Aside from working out, you need our super supplements now, for only $50 a tub!"

If you can ignore THAT blabber that society throws at us and just live beneath your means and appreciate the simpler things like family and friends while stacking your money quietly, life will be much more laid back for you. It's just you have to make that choice.

+ Rep :yes:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Its just american society that is like that. If you travel around the world to certain countries. You would see that the average cat aint trying to have the body of Arnold schwarts, the swag of diddy, the money of bill gates, and hoes that look like video models.

London is a good example of people who are mostly chill for the most part.

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
The "American Dream" is pretty much a crock to keep negroes into debt and being nice wage slaves... the key is to make you believe you have some deficiency that can only be cured by purchasing a product... and soon thereafter you have another deficiency... which can be cured by purchasing ANOTHER product.

"Hey, you needs you a fly ride... one that you need to trade in every 4 or 5 years for a NEW fly ride to impress your friends who aren't impressed with your old stuff anymore! Oh yeah, you need to drape yourself in a $500 outfit of which cost no more than $15 to produce in your factories overseas. Don't forget you need more big flatscreens to drape your apartment in and some NEW technology... Don't forget you need the latest phone to make calls about as efficiently as a phone released 10 years ago.. you know why? because you need to be able to play games and a host of other tasks than make calls. Bring that $500 over here or pay us a lavish contract and get it for $200. Oh yeah, wedding? Give us 3 months salary for that ring. Spend $20,000 on a one time ceremony. I forget, it's time for you to give us MORE money, so we'll have holidays just about every month where you need to spend money to enjoy. Oh yea, your body sucks. Aside from working out, you need our super supplements now, for only $50 a tub!"

If you can ignore THAT blabber that society throws at us and just live beneath your means and appreciate the simpler things like family and friends while stacking your money quietly, life will be much more laid back for you. It's just you have to make that choice.

:ahh:

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
I used to be like that. I'm still grinding trying to better my life but now I really don't give a fukk as long as I got my family, freedom, comedy, books, food, water, clothes on my back, and a roof over my head I'm straight:mj:

Great thread.

yup.

house, tv, xbox, netflix, easy schedule, low stress, moderate income, family, friends, furniture, food, games, dvds, and HEALTH (exercising is :ahh:) etc....:smugdraper:

glad In reached this while I'm 24...ill be a much happier person later in life

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
plus "laid back" nikkas will be the ones just sitting idly by while "the man" constantly tightens his grasp on the throats of us all...........on that "its not that serious" sh1t

fukk being laid back. Open your eyes and help fix this place

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
plus "laid back" nikkas will be the ones just sitting idly by while "the man" constantly tightens his grasp on the throats of us all...........on that "its not that serious" sh1t

fukk being laid back. Open your eyes and help fix this place

youre looking too deep into it.

im saying, just be more laid back about YOUR CAREER...not the ills of society.

working a low stress, moderate income job >

IMO :yeshrug: