Anybody else wish people could be more laid back?

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
Once you liberate your mind, you'll be happier. :youngsabo:

My one coworker is always bytching about advancing his career and moving up the ladder and he fears he will stuck in his position for all his life. :why:

I'm from the hood, grew up struggling, so a salary and healthcare is and living in suburbs is a great come up for me. :win:

Of course, I want more money and to be successful, but I can find other ways to be happy instead of chasing those career dreams.

I';m just tryna hook up my crib, have that 50 inch screen for sports games, a nice car and live comfortable and im straight :youngsabo:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

My one coworker is always bytching about advancing his career and moving up the ladder and he fears he will stuck in his position for all his life. :why:

I'm from the hood, grew up struggling, so a salary and healthcare is and living in suburbs is a great come up for me. :win:

Of course, I want more money and to be successful, but I can find other ways to be happy instead of chasing those career dreams.

I';m just tryna hook up my crib, have that 50 inch screen for sports games, a nice car and live comfortable and im straight :youngsabo:
:yes:

those people need to smoke some chronic herb :skip:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Great Thread.

i'm one of those that never slows down. :sad:
sometimes i wish i grew up in a country like spain...switzerland or nowrway where everybody stops working by 4pm in the afternoon and heads to the cafes to sip espresso and shyt. they've got the right idea tbh and they still live comfortably. i think we just want "to much" over here.
anyways yeah...the :hamster: wheel we call capitalism is highly overrated.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I've always been a very laid back person so I guess I won at life in that sense. Since I was an adolescent I don't let things bother me.

I also used to smoke a lot of weed so maybe that had something to do with it. I haven't smoked in like 6 years tho and I'm still pretty calm and relaxed. Patient too. I guess all those things are virtues :yes:

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
Great Thread.

i'm one of those that never slows down. :sad:
sometimes i wish i grew up in a country like spain...switzerland or nowrway where everybody stops working by 4pm in the afternoon and heads to the cafes to sip espresso and shyt. they've got the right idea tbh and they still live comfortably. i think we just want "to much" over here.
anyways yeah...the :hamster: wheel we call capitalism is highly overrated.

Exactly. Niccas just can't be happy with that they have....instead they all :to:

Stop tryna keep up with the Joneses and feel all :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: my niccas :pachaha:

just live life :king:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Exactly. Niccas just can't be happy with that they have....instead they all :to:

to be fair tho..america as a culture breeds that mentality (purposely btw) into everyone to keep us as monetary slaves to debt. it really takes some enlightenment to wake up and see whats being done to us and break away from it little by little. it's not easy tho...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
im too concious of whats going on around me to live that happy go lucky life u speak of

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Get out of this country. There are plenty parts of the world that are laid back and easy. America us a breeding ground for overworking people and that "Enough is not enough" mentality.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The "American Dream" is pretty much a crock to keep negroes into debt and being nice wage slaves... the key is to make you believe you have some deficiency that can only be cured by purchasing a product... and soon thereafter you have another deficiency... which can be cured by purchasing ANOTHER product.

"Hey, you needs you a fly ride... one that you need to trade in every 4 or 5 years for a NEW fly ride to impress your friends who aren't impressed with your old stuff anymore! Oh yeah, you need to drape yourself in a $500 outfit of which cost no more than $15 to produce in your factories overseas. Don't forget you need more big flatscreens to drape your apartment in and some NEW technology... Don't forget you need the latest phone to make calls about as efficiently as a phone released 10 years ago.. you know why? because you need to be able to play games and a host of other tasks than make calls. Bring that $500 over here or pay us a lavish contract and get it for $200. Oh yeah, wedding? Give us 3 months salary for that ring. Spend $20,000 on a one time ceremony. I forget, it's time for you to give us MORE money, so we'll have holidays just about every month where you need to spend money to enjoy. Oh yea, your body sucks. Aside from working out, you need our super supplements now, for only $50 a tub!"

If you can ignore THAT blabber that society throws at us and just live beneath your means and appreciate the simpler things like family and friends while stacking your money quietly, life will be much more laid back for you. It's just you have to make that choice.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps

I used to be like that. I'm still grinding trying to better my life but now I really don't give a fukk as long as I got my family, freedom, comedy, books, food, water, clothes on my back, and a roof over my head I'm straight:mj:

Great thread.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Don't forget you need the latest phone to make calls about as efficiently as a phone released 10 years ago.. you know why? because you need to be able to play games and a host of other tasks than make calls. Bring that $500 over here or pay us a lavish contract and get it for $200.

this is where they get me everytime. :sadbron: Apple is the Devil. :merchant: