Anybody else noticed @#1 pick has over 50+ recent post throwing shade towards AAs?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Saying afric00ns is a diss to all africans
So saying c00n is a diss to all black people? If I called someone like Chief Clarke a Americ00n that's not a diss to all Americans imo. And Bedwhench, bedbuck, c00n, nikka, are thrown around on hear on a daily. That's not a diss to all Africans atleast I don't see it that way. It's a diss to the posters like Bonk and the girl who said she enjoyed seeing us as target practice.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So saying c00n is a diss to all black people? If I called someone like Chief Clarke a Americ00n that's not a diss to all Americans imo. And Bedwhench, bedbuck, c00n, nikka, are thrown around on hear on a daily. That's not a diss to all Africans atleast I don't see it that way. It's a diss to the posters like Bonk and the girl who said she enjoyed seeing us as target practice.
You know what you are doing breh... i don't agree.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You know what you are doing breh... i don't agree.
I don't honestly bruh, i'm not one sided with my name calling or joking. And anytime i ever said that was in response to some dissing other groups in our dispora. And I give praise to blacks all over the dispora props all the time. But I probably stop criticzing and calling out c00ns not from the states. Seems one sided imo people can critque our culture, music, sports, leaders, etc but when we do it's wrong. It was a zimbawew girl not to long ago saying we couldn't do it. I'll leave it alone.

DPQG3eDVQAAR6HD.jpg:small

Another example. I was defending Africans here too when someone made a thread saying have Africans ever reach out to AAs.
Yeah africans and african americans did network in the past but have been dwindling in the present.

Here's some examples.
Ghanaian company invests $9 mil in Chicago black bank
Ghana apologizes to slaves' descendants

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't honestly bruh, i'm not one sided with my name calling or joking. And anytime i ever said that was in response to some dissing other groups in our dispora. And I give praise to blacks all over the dispora props all the time. But I probably stop criticzing and calling out c00ns not from the states. Seems one sided imo people can critque our culture, music, sports, leaders, etc but when we do it's wrong. It was a zimbawew girl not to long ago saying we couldn't do it. I'll leave it alone.

DPQG3eDVQAAR6HD.jpg:small

Another example. I was defending Africans here too when someone made a thread saying have Africans ever reach out to AAs.

You are welcome to critique any sell out you want don't let these detractors fool you they are a minority... A c00n is a c00n regardless where they are from the distinction you put on that word makes it an attribute to where someone is from. I seen these tweets already. She's an idiot not a spokes person for her people. Everyone keeps clinging to these type folks for confirmation of bias when they aren't speaking for anyone but themselves.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You are welcome to critique any sell out you want don't let these detractors fool you they are a minority... A c00n is a c00n regardless where they are from the distinction you put on that word makes it an attribute to where someone is from. I seen these tweets already. She's an idiot not a spokes person for her people. Everyone keeps clinging to these type folks for confirmation of bias when they aren't speaking for anyone but themselves.
I feel you, bro.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
It was never about Tariq,ados, or fba. Even when it was just a group on here as “aagang”, we’d get a ton of hate. You can do a simple search of the term(also Aa in general) and see the same posters hating before “tether” even entered the lexicon. Their issues are with African Americans in general, no matter what. @HarlemHottie @K.O.N.Y @kingofnyc @TEH @NO-BadAzz @Still Benefited @UpNext

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
It was never about Tariq,ados, or fba. Even when it was just a group on here as “aagang”, we’d get a ton of hate. You can do a simple search of the term(also Aa in general) and see the same posters hating before “tether” even entered the lexicon. Their issues are with African Americans in general, no matter what. @HarlemHottie @K.O.N.Y @kingofnyc @TEH @NO-BadAzz @Still Benefited @UpNext
I've been saying this for a while now

In the beginning the sentiment among them, was that the very idea of delineation, was divisive

This was before tariq and tether,before the twitter trolls being xenophobic etc. Controlling our lineage took on the character of trying to control "blackness"

Tariq gave them a lifeline in a roundabout way. He gave them an "excuse" to be in the conversation

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
He a frail musty tether making empty threats to FBA/ados …..meanwhile ain’t got no smoke for the chinaman smacking flies off his dusty Nigerian kin back home :russ:

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
He also talked about killing Brehs (AA) people on this site.

Yh cuz some of u black white aa African or other gotta go 💧
Some ner do gooders that can't tell they ass from they elbow on here talking BULLshyt