Anybody else noticed @#1 pick has over 50+ recent post throwing shade towards AAs?

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Man, you probably his alias riding his dikk this hard. I was in the different threads and noticed this cat crying about the same shyt over and over and than looked at the nikkas post to see he was doing that shyt since early morning.
Or I'm just someone sick of your bytchassness???

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
:heh:Yo boyfriend you defending literally crying and nagging back to back since this morning but you mad at me. Man ya'll nikkas so lame, bruh.
:skip: Says the nikka, set up a fake backpage account with a female posters pics.. You in no position to call anyone a lame, fakkit.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why not just make a thread and be direct about your problems rather than throwing shade and trying to mention AAs in every thread. I just think it's weird to go nagging and throwing shade early in the morning. And why is your angry spefically towards AAs on this forum when what you're complaining about isn't exclusive to them.

Kenya American poster just the other day said she be happy when we get used as Target practice. Why not direct all that typing energy into calling out the entire collective.

Nigerian brother said this on here.

And why not name those people directly who are apparently saying all these negative things.
As a Kenyan I never defended that poster but the coli had been on a relentless attack towards Kenyans to the point that lurkers and new members signed up to retaliate all last week. That was inevitable... You throw venom out there like calling all Kenyans c00ns repeatedly something was bound to result from it.

Bonk was going at me and Black Canadians as well and he had a lot of support on here from Americans only to turn around and say some shyt like that.

All this shows is why it is important to avoid feeding into this hate. It is just building up into more and more division and open hostility. Nothing good will come from it. Everyone clicking up for what?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
As a Kenyan I never defended that poster but the coli had been on a relentless attack towards Kenyans to the point that lurkers and new members signed up to retaliate all last week. That was inevitable... You throw venom out there like calling all Kenyans c00ns repeatedly something was bound to result from it.

Bonk was going at me and Black Canadians as well and he had a lot of support on here from Americans only to turn around and say some shyt like that.

All this shows is why it is important to avoid feeding into this hate. It is just building up into more and more division and open hostility. Nothing good will come from it. Everyone clicking up for what?
Yeah man, I argee.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
@#1 pick is the homie.

I think the issue is he wants to speak for/as a Black American/AA and for African/Black Immigrants, 1st/2nd Generations at the same time. Because he is apart of both communities.

He still sees "AA" as everybody from the diaspora and in America. We see it as AA(DOS).

I personally think he doesn't like seeing any discord or separation between the two. I know he doesn't mean any harm.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
@#1 pick is the homie.

I think the issue is he wants to speak for/as a Black American/AA and for African/Black Immigrants, 1st/2nd Generations at the same time. Because he is apart of both communities.

He still sees "AA" as everybody from the diaspora and in America. We see it as AA(DOS).

I personally think he doesn't like seeing any discord or separation between the two. I know he doesn't mean any harm.

Yeah the breh @#1 pick is cool. OP is just very sensitive.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I am cool for all. I don't like the backstabbing and folks thinking they better on either side. Africans need to be humble in America. AA should be trying to link up or get in position for business if that's your thing. At the least be respectful and cordial.

But what happens is the opposite and that's where I get involved.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

Nah. It's never a reason to take it that far. Can you show any comparable statements made like the ones he made?

Being called a "C00n" is not eligible especially on this site. People use it like "the" here - it's ridiculous.

The crazy thing is how people think Black Americans are ashamed of our ancestors being enslaved. Were not. We are proud of them for going through it.

The constant dropping of "massa" and" slave descendants" and "cotton pickers" says more about others than it does us. Clicking up has always been going on - I just think people really don't like when AA(DOS) do it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nah. It's never a reason to take it that far. Can you show any comparable statements made like the ones he made?

Being called a "C00n" is not eligible especially on this site. People use it like "the" here - it's ridiculous.

The crazy thing is how people think Black Americans are ashamed of our ancestors being enslaved. Were not. We are proud of them for going through it.

The constant dropping of "massa" and" slave descendants" and "cotton pickers" says more about others than it does us. Clicking up has always been going on - I just think people really don't like when AA(DOS) do it.
100%

I think DoS should look at their own self interest 1st. I don't always see that though but that's what I believe