Anybody else noticed @#1 pick has over 50+ recent post throwing shade towards AAs?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How does this even correlates to the quote? But to answer yo question no. I like everyone in the dispora. It's just seems all you're typing is one sided and a lot of the narratives you say aren't true like just now.

How did you get I think AAs are better out of this? You reaching fam.
You literally quoted me saying that in the opening post and now want to run from addressing it. Your wasting my time, you starting to act like a white kid

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You literally quoted me saying that in the opening post and now want to run from addressing it. Your wasting my time, you starting to act like a white kid
Lmao nikka you contradicted yo self back to back.

:dead:Claim I'm running but upset I'm still quoting him.

I was trying to be cordial with yo goofy ass, bytch nikka. Yo ass dead ass crying back to back and throwing subs but won't says shyt when nikkas address yo ass dude. You corny af.
full

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lmao nikka you contradicted yo self back to back.

:dead:Claim I'm running but upset I'm still quoting him.

I was trying to be cordial with yo goofy ass, bytch nikka. Yo ass dead ass crying back to back and throwing subs but won't says shyt when nikkas address yo ass dude. You corny af.
full
Figured you was trolling :ehh:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
And quote me where I said AAs are better in the opening post. I always been for the collective.

Figured you was trolling :ehh:
:francis:Man this nikka a joke, honestly just a coward trying to deflect.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And quote me where I said AAs are better in the opening post. I always been for the collective.

Man this nikka a joke, honestly just a coward trying to deflect.
You're definitely a troll :whew:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Idk just think it's weird this cat has been posting since 12am back to back about AAs

Seem like I wans't the only it was some other brehs who notice this dude has been spazzing.
Pull down ya skirt, you little bish. Nothing you quoted was remotely offensive and it sure as hell don't deserves a thread. We all take lil shots at each other from time to time, hall monitor ass nikka.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Pull down ya skirt, you little bish. Nothing you quoted was remotely offensive and it sure as hell don't deserves a thread. We all take lil shots at each other from time to time, hall monitor ass nikka.
Quote me where I said I was offended? I was asking why this nikka was in his feelings back to back crying and nagging spamming threads early in the morning.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Quote me where I said I was offended? I was asking why this nikka was in his feeling back to back crying and nagging spam threads early in the morning.
What tha fucc is the point of this thread and stalking him since 12am? You were clearly in you feelings, ol' sensitive nikka.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
What tha fucc is the point of this thread and stalking him since 12am? You were clearly in you feelings, ol' sensitive nikka.
Man, you probably his alias riding his dikk this hard. I was in the different threads and noticed this cat crying about the same shyt over and over and than looked at the nikkas post to see he was doing that shyt since early morning.