Anybody else noticed @#1 pick has over 50+ recent post throwing shade towards AAs?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah. It's never a reason to take it that far. Can you show any comparable statements made like the ones he made?

Being called a "C00n" is not eligible especially on this site. People use it like "the" here - it's ridiculous.

The crazy thing is how people think Black Americans are ashamed of our ancestors being enslaved. Were not. We are proud of them for going through it.

The constant dropping of "massa" and" slave descendants" and "cotton pickers" says more about others than it does us. Clicking up has always been going on - I just think people really don't like when AA(DOS) do it.
I didn't justify her words.. What is a comparable statement? That is relative... Let's keep it 100

Kenyans started being openly attacked on this board starting more than a year ago with the story of the girl that wanted to be a cac slave. After that post there has been a consistent Kenyans are c00ns movement established here in every story we turn up in, spearheaded initially by other Africans then some AA jumped in which is why it's a whole mess...

The distinction is that they are not just calling individuals out but all Keyans. Don't downplay that. Then brehs started saying Afric00n and Africans have a c00n gene...

The problem is that the internet is not confined to one corner. These stories and accusations popped up consistenly enough that someone got angry at reading Kenyans are c00ns and retaliated in ugly fashion. Problem is no one wants to take responsibility for these issues so now it's a game of who is more in the wrong or right. Is anything that has happened so far justified? no... Was it innevitable? yes.

Don't expect me to speak for Bonk just because he is from Africa. I have as much relation to him as you. I don't know why brehs do that. He is indiscriminate with the hate

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
All i know is he has like three coli aliases and a lipstickalley username/persona I lurked some of the same topics here and LSA just to see the reply and nikka shyt was THE SAME. But hey :hubie:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I didn't justify her words.. What is a comparable statement? That is relative... Let's keep it 100

Kenyans started being openly attacked on this board starting more than a year ago with the story of the girl that wanted to be a cac slave. After that post there has been a consistent Kenyans are c00ns movement established here in every story we turn up in, spearheaded initially by other Africans then some AA jumped in which is why it's a whole mess...

The distinction is that they are not just calling individuals out but all Keyans. Don't downplay that. Then brehs started saying Afric00n and Africans have a c00n gene...

The problem is that the internet is not confined to one corner. These stories and accusations popped up consistenly enough that someone got angry at reading Kenyans are c00ns and retaliated in ugly fashion. Problem is no one wants to take responsibility for these issues so now it's a game of who is more in the wrong or right. Is anything that has happened so far justified? no... Was it innevitable? yes.

Don't expect me to speak for Bonk just because he is from Africa. I have as much relation to him as you. I don't know why brehs do that. He is indiscriminate with the hate

I don't condone anyone saying "Cac" or "C00n" or "Bedwench" just off of GP. It's disrespectful and dumb. But, people do it - I blame Tariq.

I digress...

But, calling someone a "c00n" is not going after their ancestors and what their ancestors went though. Or trying to come at because of what they were forced to do.

To be all the way honest, "C00n" was created to go at our ancestors by whites. Not for us to use against eachother. And people using it who are non-AA(DOS) is even more crazy to me. They don't even know the history of the word.

I'm sorry - others come at AA(DOS) by coming at our ancestors - and that is not respectable or cool. That's the whole issue with the word Akata. Non-AA(dos) can defend themselves or respond with out doing all of that. It only shows how people really feel.

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
All i know is he has like three coli aliases and a lipstickalley username/persona I lurked some of the same topics here and LSA just to see the reply and nikka shyt was THE SAME. But hey :hubie:

:patrice: Receipts?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't condone anyone saying "Cac" or "C00n" or "Bedwench" just off of GP. It's disrespectful and dumb. But, people do it - I blame Tariq.

I digress...

But, calling someone a "c00n" is not going after their ancestors and what their ancestors went though. Or trying to come at because of what they were forced to do.

To be all the way honest, "C00n" was created to go at our ancestors by whites. Not for us to use against eachother. And people using it who are non-AA(DOS) is even more crazy to me. They don't even know the history of the word.

I'm sorry - others come at AA(DOS) by coming at our ancestors - and that is not respectable or cool. That's the whole issue with the word Akata. Non-AA(dos) can defend themselves or respond with out doing all of that. It only shows how people really feel.
it's never a good idea to do comparative struggle breh that leads nowhere fast. I'm not diminishing your experiences or those of your ancestors we all have our struggles.

You can't ask me to answer for Bonks words just because he is from Africa... He is as much your kin as mine. Kenyans don't have a word like Akata. I only learned what that is on the coli. It is also used towards Africans perceived to be westernized by their own...

The popular reprise of the word c00n was directly from c00n picnic song by Nas. His context was not the same as that of a slave master. The usage has been rampant since... The word is toxic regardless.

Brehs didn't just call someone a c00n they called all of us that, a whole nation of people. That is a big difference and one I will keep highlighing.

Last edited:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: Says the nikka, set up a fake backpage account with a female posters pics.. You in no position to call anyone a lame, fakkit.
Wait I thought that was @Kingmusa or whatever his name was.
Don't tell me they just let that sociopath nikka change names and keep posting like nothing happened?:dwillhuh:

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Why not just make a thread and be direct about your problems rather than throwing shade and trying to mention AAs in every thread. I just think it's weird to go nagging and throwing shade early in the morning. And why is your angry spefically towards AAs on this forum when what you're complaining about isn't exclusive to them.

Kenya American poster just the other day said she be happy when we get used as Target practice. Why not direct all that typing energy into calling out the entire collective.

Nigerian brother said this on here.

And why not name those people directly who are apparently saying all these negative things.

I refuse to believe that anyone who would say that they're happy to see black people used as target practice is black themselves. Same goes for the guy who referred to African Americans, on a sports/hip hop forum no less, a slave descendant b*stard. That shyt is disgusting. That's st0rmfr0nt language.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't have no fukking aliases you idiot.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
@ba'al are you a Hebrew Israelite?
I'm just a nikka from the states. Not into any camp. Don't follow any of their doctrines but I'm getting back to studying different faiths and religions and was studying their doctrine and history. I like all the black doctrines from the 5 percenters, NOI, Moors, Kemetology, and the Israelite brothers.

I refuse to believe that anyone who would say that they're happy to see black people used as target practice is black themselves. Same goes for the guy who referred to African Americans, on a sports/hip hop forum no less, a slave descendant b*stard. That shyt is disgusting. That's st0rmfr0nt language.
I agree.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
I'm just a nikka from the states. Not into any camp. Don't follow any of their doctrines but I'm getting back to studying different faiths and religions and was studying their doctrine and history. I like all the black doctrines from the 5 percenters, NOI, Moors, Kemetology, and the Israelite brothers.

I agree.
I asked because your insults towards Africans is the same as theirs. Good that I got some kinda confirmation that you are.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I asked because your insults towards Africans is the same as theirs. Good that I got some kinda confirmation that you are.
Lmao can you quote me? I never diss africans just afric00ns. Anytimes I cracked a joke it was in response to someone dissing other blacks. Just like I diss c00ns all in the diaspora. Lol not even a practicing Isrealite, I'm a atheist, lol

Here's a example of me defending africans from all the way from last year off the top.
Where did I say it was a issue? I'm African-American too my problem is with people not caring about international affairs or wanting international allies. Every groups needs them. The sum is greater than it's part. I agree we are a distinct ethnic group. I was never arguing that.
/QUOTE]

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lmao can you quote me? I never diss africans just afric00ns. Anytimes I cracked a joke it was in response to someone dissing other blacks. Just like I diss c00ns all in the diaspora. Lol not even a practicing Isrealite, I'm a atheist, lol

Here's a example of me defending africans from all the way from last year of the top.
Saying afric00ns is a diss to all africans

otherwise you would say americ00n and all other types of variations.

If we are having honest talks let's keep it 100

I also do believe whoever said that target practise shyt was an angry Kenyan. I don't know why else they would be so touched by those claims otherwise (land of c00ns) that they registered to clap back. those threads brought out a lot of lurkers besides that one poster.

Bonk though is probably an agent. He claims to be a Nigerian in England :duck: