Anybody else cheat on their girl as an insurance policy?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
esurance_competition.jpg

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Didnt they both get knockdowns before the knockout punch? I thought it was another close fight

Marquez was losing more rounds, though. Especially closer to the KO. He was on his way to an L. Why you messing with me, mang?:dwillhuh:You know what I meant - semantics.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Marquez was losing more rounds, though. Especially closer to the KO. He was on his way to an L. Why you messing with me, mang?:dwillhuh:You know what I meant - semantics.

How do you know he was on his way to an L? He has pacquiao figured out.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i relate to this thread

i have a fear of cheating so strong that i suppress it and i preemptively cheat and end relationships all the time

a subconscious feeling of inadequacy, im trying to curb it cause im not the same guy i was 10 years ago

the woat part, is i prey on women in relationships :why: i might show up in a violent domestic dispute on HLN that that racist white woman

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Be idiots, brehs.

But on the real, that's lame as fukk. The real ether to her soul comes 10 years later when she's unhappily married and hits you up out of nowhere apologizing for shyt you've long-since forgotten. You can hear the desperation in her voice, the pathetic longing for "one last chance" with the only good man she ever knew. It's quite pathetic, but THAT my brehs is the real ether.

:ohlawd:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Nah, the fact that she cheated and I didn't raises my value as a male to other women.

How great of a feeling is it that when the kind of women that cry about men being a$$holes and cheating on them and how all men suck in general come around you can be there as the perfect example that proves her wrong.

The fact that there are a lot of women who complain about men cheating and what not makes your value rise even more.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Trust your girlfriend wholeheartedlyjust because you're in a relationship, and ignore the signs, facts, times and statistics, brehs