Anybody else cheat on their girl as an insurance policy?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Some people need help. Saying that you're in a relationship when you fully intend to continue to act single is very immature & demonic & karma will get your ass.

I'm glad that I'm with one of the few 5% of TRUE men that knows what it takes to be in a faithful monogamous relationship.

nikkas just too scared these days. What ever happened to hope, faith & trust?

fukking sad brehs :snoop:

:usure:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
If your cheating because your affraid shes gonna cheat, then that means your insecure. :ufdup:

No man should be insecure..be confident in yourself...not all women cheat, esp if they got a good thing at home

Thatb being said, like someone pointed out, if you wanna cheat then do it, but not because your insecure...lembrace the fact that your a scumbag.

We all scumbags at the end of the day :yeshrug: some more then others

I'm not afraid of it - I'm simply a man of Math and statistics.:ehh:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Some people need help. Saying that you're in a relationship when you fully intend to continue to act single is very immature & demonic & karma will get your ass.

I'm glad that I'm with one of the few 5% of TRUE men that knows what it takes to be in a faithful monogamous relationship.

nikkas just too scared these days. What ever happened to hope, faith & trust?

fukking sad brehs :snoop:

That goes for not just men but women too. It's near impossible to find a faithful chick.

When I'm in a relationship I'm fully committed. I won't cheat.

Daps
:beli:No thank you. I prefer to **** ****** on the reg and not simp.

Yall fukk with skanks, hoes and then complain about all women as if we're all hoes. That includes your mom, grandmother, the baby mama you don't know about yet etc etc.

Stop fukking with hoes and meet normal girls.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Yall fukk with skanks, hoes and then complain about all women as if we're all hoes. That includes your mom, grandmother, the baby mama you don't know about yet etc etc.

Stop fukking with hoes and meet normal girls.

Where are these so called normal girls located. :rudy: Real talk women play the most demonic games out here. Yall just mad cuz a ***** beat yall to the punch before you have us doin drive by's, simp voicemails and txt msgs, and all kinds of dumb **** cuz we trusted a hoe undercover agent. Better safe than sorry.:myman:

Daps
Where are these so called normal girls located. :rudy: Real talk women play the most demonic games out here. Yall just mad cuz a ***** beat yall to the punch before you have us doin drive by's, simp voicemails and txt msgs, and all kinds of dumb **** cuz we trusted a hoe undercover agent. Better safe than sorry.:myman:

Not where you're finding these hoes at, I mean I don't really care but yall are mad at the wrong person loool.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I'm 23 years old and I'm well aware of the fact that at my age people cheat - both men and women. When you're young and going out regularly it's almost a given. :yeshrug: For this very reason, whenever I date a girl, I will cheat on her a couple of times just so I can have ammunition if I ever find out that I share her. Being 100% faithful to a girl and finding out that she has been getting her back blown out on the low is one of the worst feelings in life. :wow:It's the type of shyt that makes your stomach drop to the bottom of your shoes and gives you that horrible tingly feeling in your chest where you can't even lay in bed without turning every couple of seconds. :wow: I find that when you remembered to insure yourself in this way early on and the same situation occurs - it's not nearly as bad. :patrice: Just saying these powerful words to her when she thinks she has the upper hand is like an instant cure for the pain: "Yea? Well I've been fukking so and so behind your back all this time!". Watching the look on her face go from :smugfavre: to :wtf: and then quickly to :damn: is what Juan Manuel Marquez must have felt like when he knocked out Manny Pacquiao after losing all of those rounds. :blessed: People should really start getting on this. Insure your feelings, brehs - they're a lot more important than what she thinks and feels. :smugdraper:

@Gator Reloaded peep game, breh.

When did Marquez lose all these rounds? :dwillhuh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Be idiots, brehs.

But on the real, that's lame as fukk. The real ether to her soul comes 10 years later when she's unhappily married and hits you up out of nowhere apologizing for shyt you've long-since forgotten. You can hear the desperation in her voice, the pathetic longing for "one last chance" with the only good man she ever knew. It's quite pathetic, but THAT my brehs is the real ether.

My big bro dropping that real shyt once again :blessed: