Anybody else cheat on their girl as an insurance policy?

Daps
Reppin
Venus..
OP got cheated on by a girl (possibly the 'love of his life').

OP is still bitter as hell about it.

OP would go running back to her if she called.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're young it's almost a given that you will get cheated on in some way @ some point during the relationship. There is still hope - but why not insure yourself so you're not some emotionally damaged mess for the next year because the girl you fell in love with is a whore?

if you cheat on her just in case you already are an emotionally damaged mess.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
naïve heart;4604481 said:
OP got cheated on by a girl (possibly the 'love of his life').
OP is still bitter as hell about it.

OP would go running back to her if she called.

The first part is true - a long time ago. As far as the other two?:usure: Nah, I don't think so. The thing is, I'm not denying that I shared that girl and that it hurt when it happened. At the same time, I'm over it but I'll never be the way I was prior to that happening. I learned a lesson :manny: I'm just happy it happened while I was young.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
if you cheat on her just in case you already are an emotionally damaged mess.

:ohhh: But nah, 90% of younger women cheat - like it or not, this is a fact. I'm younger so naturally I date these younger women. Logically, I'm doing them the same way that they will likely do me at some point. :manny:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I have done this with no shame or remorse so :salute: to you OP.

The thing is the more you deal with women the more you understand not only how fragile they are but also easily manipulated they can be. Now maybe it is just a situation where the women in my area ain't shyt or I'm dealing with ratchet broads but I think it's an aspect of every woman that as a man you can be on your job and they still find a way to get bored and justify deceitful, disrespectful and in general bad behavior on their part.

My ex was a fairly loyal person, in as much as I don't think know she ever slept with another man in our relationship...that being said she did plenty of other things that I should have threw her in the bushes over but didn't because i was in love and it was easier to get back at her by fukking with these other broads.

At the end of the day I'll be a cheater and scumbag if that's the label I bring upon myself, but we all only have one life to live and I'll own up to my faults as other ppl wanna see them as such. I haven't met the woman yet that I've respected enough to not cheat on but I do hope someday I will.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
although i have nevr cheated or never will, i give op my blessing :obama:, i've been cheated on before i know the stomach pitfall, the loss of appetite, the feeling like crap when you found out. some people take the ops way, some people just maintain a bullpen or some ppl take my way (never ever trust a broad, and just realize you are renting her with a expiry date you dont know yet, and went that expire date happens toss in teh bushes cut contact and move on)

sadly in this generation being faithful and loyal gets you nowhere so to op

tumblr_m9qok8YkMR1r4h8q9.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

The thing is the more you deal with women the more you understand not only how fragile they are but also easily manipulated they can be. Now maybe it is just a situation where the women in my area ain't shyt or I'm dealing with ratchet broads but I think it's an aspect of every woman that as a man you can be on your job and they still find a way to get bored and justify deceitful, disrespectful and in general bad behavior on their part.

My ex was a fairly loyal person, in as much as I don't think know she ever slept with another man in our relationship...that being said she did plenty of other things that I should have threw her in the bushes over but didn't because i was in love and it was easier to get back at her by fukking with these other broads.

At the end of the day I'll be a cheater and scumbag if that's the label I bring upon myself, but we all only have one life to live and I'll own up to my faults as other ppl wanna see them as such. I haven't met the woman yet that I've respected enough to not cheat on but I do hope someday I will.

thing is even when broads find out most will take you back because your "wanted" by other broads, your not a lame you have options

before insults are thrown at his excellence, ask any good looking broad you know if shes been cheated on, and then asked her if she took dude back

gurantee you 99% of them will say yes

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Some people need help. Saying that you're in a relationship when you fully intend to continue to act single is very immature & demonic & karma will get your ass.

I'm glad that I'm with one of the few 5% of TRUE men that knows what it takes to be in a faithful monogamous relationship.

nikkas just too scared these days. What ever happened to hope, faith & trust?

fukking sad brehs :snoop:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville

The bolded is another reason why this should be done. When a broad gets caught cheating 99% of the time she will never accept the blame but try to twist it any which way she can. This is frustrating enough to want to punch her in the face. Now, I'm no woman beater so I'd rather drop a verbal bomb and watch her soul leave her body through a little Indian tear running down her cheek. :manny:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Some people need help. Saying that you're in a relationship when you fully intend to continue to act single is very immature & demonic & karma will get your ass.

I'm glad that I'm with one of the few 5% of TRUE men that knows what it takes to be in a faithful monogamous relationship.

nikkas just too scared these days. What ever happened to hope, faith & trust?

fukking sad brehs :snoop:

Nobody is acting single. What part of emotional insurance don't you understand? :ufdup:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
If your cheating because your affraid shes gonna cheat, then that means your insecure. :ufdup:

No man should be insecure..be confident in yourself...not all women cheat, esp if they got a good thing at home

Thatb being said, like someone pointed out, if you wanna cheat then do it, but not because your insecure...lembrace the fact that your a scumbag.

We all scumbags at the end of the day :yeshrug: some more then others