Anybody else cheat on their girl as an insurance policy?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
If your gonna cheat, this is by far the silliest reason to do so. Fire fights are never good in this situation. If it comes to a point she cheats and i find out. Imma smile keep it real cordial, obviously this isnt working for you, we need to part ways. I aint a perfect dude, but i know i treat whoever im with better than most cats. Thats her loss.

Ive been on both side of the fence, and getting into never ending argumets over this...Its a no win...

Success...its that shyt makes your soul burn slow...

Lol @ all the infidelity threads lately.

Daps
If you're young it's almost a given that you will get cheated on in some way @ some point during the relationship. There is still hope - but why not insure yourself so you're not some emotionally damaged mess for the next year because the girl you fell in love with is a whore?

Nope, you're just dealing with slores.

Stop gutter feeding and you wont have this mindset.

Embrace your inner scumbag though, it's in you, don't deny it.

Daps
If your gonna cheat, this is by far the silliest reason to do so. Fire fights are never good in this situation. If it comes to a point she cheats and i find out. Imma smile keep it real cordial, obviously this isnt working for you, we need to part ways. I aint a perfect dude, but i know i treat whoever im with better than most cats. Thats her loss.

Ive been on both side of the fence, and getting into never ending argumets over this...Its a no win...

Success...its that shyt makes your soul burn slow...

Lol @ all the infidelity threads lately.

This is dead on, if the girl cheats on you, then that's that, bye bytch. You don't need any "ammo" to try and go back at her like it's high school. She's dead to me at that point, onto the next one.

As far as the infidelity threads go, it's june 20th, you figure it out

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Nope, you're just dealing with slores.

Stop gutter feeding and you wont have this mindset.

Embrace your inner scumbag though, it's in you, don't deny it.

:ufdup: Never will I embrace my inner scumbag because that is something that I am not. I am simply a warrior in this game of love and I use cheating as a shield and armor against these evil whores. :smugdraper::steviej:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm 23 years old and I'm well aware of the fact that at my age people cheat - both men and women. When you're young and going out regularly it's almost a given. :yeshrug: For this very reason, whenever I date a girl, I will cheat on her a couple of times just so I can have ammunition if I ever find out that I share her. Being 100% faithful to a girl and finding out that she has been getting her back blown out on the low is one of the worst feelings in life. :wow:It's the type of shyt that makes your stomach drop to the bottom of your shoes and gives you that horrible tingly feeling in your chest where you can't even lay in bed without turning every couple of seconds. :wow: I find that when you remembered to insure yourself in this way early on and the same situation occurs - it's not nearly as bad. :patrice: Just saying these powerful words to her when she thinks she has the upper hand is like an instant cure for the pain: "Yea? Well I've been fukking so and so behind your back all this time!". :wow: Watching the look on her face go from to :wtf: and then quickly to :damn: is what Juan Manuel Marquez must have felt like when he knocked out Manny Pacquiao after losing all of those rounds. :blessed: People should really start getting on this. Insure your feelings, brehs - they're a lot more important than what she thinks and feels. :smugdraper:

@Gator Reloaded peep game, breh.

I don't have it in me to cheat anymore, breh. I trust my babe but my trust issues make me crazy :yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
:ufdup: Never will I embrace my inner scumbag because that is something that I am not. I am simply a warrior in this game of love and I use cheating as a shield and armor against these evil whores. :smugdraper::steviej:

haha, yeah you a dirtbag.

The funny thing is you keep doing this nonsense, and you might end up finding the girl of your dreams and you`ll always have to worry about the time you cheating 4 months into the relationship.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I don't have it in me to cheat anymore, breh. I trust my babe but my trust issues make me crazy :yeshrug:

Ease your mind a little, breh. You only have to do it once or twice - just get it out of the way quickly. It's messy work but afterwards you'll be a lot more secure because whatever she could potentially do to you has already been done to her and she ain't een kno. It's a necessary evil:steviej:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
haha, yeah you a dirtbag.

The funny thing is you keep doing this nonsense, and you might end up finding the girl of your dreams and you`ll always have to worry about the time you cheating 4 months into the relationship.

:ufdup:No I won't - I'm a cheating Ninja. She will never find out...not unless she has to.:demonic:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I'm 23 years old and I'm well aware of the fact that at my age people cheat - both men and women. When you're young and going out regularly it's almost a given. :yeshrug: For this very reason, whenever I date a girl, I will cheat on her a couple of times just so I can have ammunition if I ever find out that I share her. Being 100% faithful to a girl and finding out that she has been getting her back blown out on the low is one of the worst feelings in life. :wow:It's the type of shyt that makes your stomach drop to the bottom of your shoes and gives you that horrible tingly feeling in your chest where you can't even lay in bed without turning every couple of seconds. :wow: I find that when you remembered to insure yourself in this way early on and the same situation occurs - it's not nearly as bad. :patrice: Just saying these powerful words to her when she thinks she has the upper hand is like an instant cure for the pain: "Yea? Well I've been fukking so and so behind your back all this time!". :wow: Watching the look on her face go from :smugfavre: to :wtf: and then quickly to :damn: is what Juan Manuel Marquez must have felt like when he knocked out Manny Pacquiao after losing all of those rounds. :blessed: People should really start getting on this. Insure your feelings, brehs - they're a lot more important than what she thinks and feels. :smugdraper:

@Gator Reloaded peep game, breh.
what happened when you got cheated on?

Last edited by a moderator:

swerve

All Star
Daps
Cant Believe y'all are not on the threadstarters side here.

How many here not fukcing with what the TS are saying are right now in love and Think they got a boo they will spend the rest of their lives with up in the valley?

All women are whores except our moms and sisters, ya dig?

Daps
Cant Believe y'all are not on the threadstarters side here.

How many here not fukcing with what the TS are saying are right now in love and Think they got a boo they will spend the rest of their lives with up in the valley?

All women are whores except our moms and sisters, ya dig?

Your sister and mother are the biggest whores.