Anybody else cheat on their girl as an insurance policy?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I'm 23 years old and I'm well aware of the fact that at my age people cheat - both men and women. When you're young and going out regularly it's almost a given. :yeshrug: For this very reason, whenever I date a girl, I will cheat on her a couple of times just so I can have ammunition if I ever find out that I share her. Being 100% faithful to a girl and finding out that she has been getting her back blown out on the low is one of the worst feelings in life. :wow:It's the type of shyt that makes your stomach drop to the bottom of your shoes and gives you that horrible tingly feeling in your chest where you can't even lay in bed without turning every couple of seconds. :wow: I find that when you remembered to insure yourself in this way early on and the same situation occurs - it's not nearly as bad. :patrice: Just saying these powerful words to her when she thinks she has the upper hand is like an instant cure for the pain: "Yea? Well I've been fukking so and so behind your back all this time!". :wow: Watching the look on her face go from :smugfavre: to :wtf: and then quickly to :damn: is what Juan Manuel Marquez must have felt like when he knocked out Manny Pacquiao after losing all of those rounds. :blessed: People should really start getting on this. Insure your feelings, brehs - they're a lot more important than what she thinks and feels. :smugdraper:

@Gator Reloaded peep game, breh.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be idiots, brehs.

But on the real, that's lame as fukk. The real ether to her soul comes 10 years later when she's unhappily married and hits you up out of nowhere apologizing for shyt you've long-since forgotten. You can hear the desperation in her voice, the pathetic longing for "one last chance" with the only good man she ever knew. It's quite pathetic, but THAT my brehs is the real ether.

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do it. Im not ashamed of saying it either, its best if its someone that she knows but you have to be subtle in your advances or it can blow up in your face..

fukk it, no man or woman will ever break me cuz they didnt make me

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Be idiots, brehs.

But on the real, that's lame as fukk. The real ether to her soul comes 10 years later when she's unhappily married and hits you up out of nowhere apologizing for shyt you've long-since forgotten. You can hear the desperation in her voice, the pathetic longing for "one last chance" with the only good man she ever knew. It's quite pathetic, but THAT my brehs is the real ether.

Yea that's cool and all but I'd rather serve her that ether now and forget about it after a week than wait 10 years - 5 of which I'll still be angry about some bytch cheating on me. Nah, I'm good with doing it my way. :jawalrus:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea that's cool and all but I'd rather serve her that ether now and forget about it after a week than wait 10 years - 5 of which I'll still be angry about some bytch cheating on me. Nah, I'm good with doing it my way. :jawalrus:

To each his own. But with my way, you get to hit it a few more times in the nastiest way possible (unhappily married women will do anything) before finally throwing her in the bushes on your terms. That's the best... after you've fukked her 3 or 4 times, you hit her with

"You haven't changed at all, what kind of bytch cheats on her husband? It was one thing when it was me but this is just unacceptable. I can never trust you; kick rocks bytch." :ufdup:

Daps
Yeah if you start a relationship with the idea that person is going to cheat on, then you're an idiot.

Threadstarter needs to stop bullshytting and making excuses for why he cheats, just embrace your inner scumbag

Pretty much.

You look like a p*ssy either imo :manny:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Yeah if you start a relationship with the idea that person is going to cheat on, then you're an idiot.

Threadstarter needs to stop bullshytting and making excuses for why he cheats, just embrace your inner scumbag

If you're young it's almost a given that you will get cheated on in some way @ some point during the relationship. There is still hope - but why not insure yourself so you're not some emotionally damaged mess for the next year because the girl you fell in love with is a whore?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
To each his own. But with my way, you get to hit it a few more times in the nastiest way possible (unhappily married women will do anything) before finally throwing her in the bushes on your terms. That's the best... after you've fukked her 3 or 4 times, you hit her with :ufdup: "You haven't changed at all, what kind of bytch cheats on her husband? It was one thing when it was me but this is just unacceptable. I can never trust you; kick rocks bytch."

:manny: You can still fukk her with my way, too - and you'll do it much sooner. Nothing makes a girl become more attracted to you than finding out that there are plenty of other women that want you. :myman: