Anybody Eating off Tinder??

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Not going to lie I don't eat off these apps like that as a short breh :sadcam:Really is the cheat code for these types of apps as chicks are more picky online. Filtering nikka's and shyt :francis:

Gotta stick to the club/bar scene for the win.:youngsabo:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
light work....
amSnuL2.jpg

pRyAH0o.jpg

chq5tjn.jpg

Who is taking the picture for the girl in the first picture ?? She my type though regardless. Those long legs :noah:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not going to lie I don't eat off these apps like that as a short breh :sadcam:Really is the cheat code for these types of apps as chicks are more picky online. Filtering nikka's and shyt :francis:

Gotta stick to the club/bar scene for the win.:youngsabo:
It’s not cause you’re short my guy. You might just be ugly or something else. No hate :yeshrug:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If u want a quick fukk and you live in a big city/university town tinder is light work

True. Extremely true. Whenever I’m in the NYU and surrounding area I always see a lot of random couples. Yeah I know that’s vague but I don’t know how to explain it. Yeah it’s Manhattan and there are regular couples but I feel like it’s a lot of online dating meet ups also.

That area in particular I notice a lot of them but they don’t seem like “couples”. Especially with the fact it’s a lot of Black and white and black and Asian etc. I’m like I know NYU is right nearby but no way these people all know each other from there

The white chicks and Asian chicks especially seem easy around there

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Coli sages...

when a chick says, “no hook ups”, or “serious relationship only”. Should I just not pursue or are they just fronting?

Also any tips on bagging Asian chicks on the apps?

this basically means that she currently has somebody that she's sleeping with, and she's content with him, so she's not looking for a new casual partner. However, none of what these women say on these websites mean anything. If she likes you, all that talk goes out the window.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Smashed a 6ft chick two weeks ago off Tinder. :bppullup:

Just smashed a 5'9" chick last night I originally met on Tinder. :bppullup:

I'm 5'7". :bptchallalol:

#ShortGang :blackpblessed:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I paid for a week of that bumble app. Just to test the waters. I kept getting fat bytches, white and black. Now i dont know if its because of where i stay(opelousas louisiana), or yo boy secretly part of #uglygang; but i let that payment run out, maybe ill try again on tinder when im bored:hhh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Smashed a 6ft chick two weeks ago off Tinder. :bppullup:

Just smashed a 5'9" chick last night I originally met on Tinder. :bppullup:

I'm 5'7". :bptchallalol:

#ShortGang :blackpblessed:

Knocked down a 5'10 stallion last week.
A nikka had to do geometric equations to hit it from the back but dammit i did it :jumad: