Anybody Eating off Tinder??

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I paid for a week of that bumble app. Just to test the waters. I kept getting fat bytches, white and black. Now i dont know if its because of where i stay(opelousas louisiana), or yo boy secretly part of #uglygang; but i let that payment run out, maybe ill try again on tinder when im bored:hhh:

How much you pay?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
light work....
amSnuL2.jpg

pRyAH0o.jpg

chq5tjn.jpg
last girl is ugly as hell
But I see the Caucasoid variety is your type.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I paid for a week of that bumble app. Just to test the waters. I kept getting fat bytches, white and black. Now i dont know if its because of where i stay(opelousas louisiana), or yo boy secretly part of #uglygang; but i let that payment run out, maybe ill try again on tinder when im bored:hhh:

Breh if you got to pay to use Bumble that was your first problem. If you cannot get results for free I damn sure wouldn't spend on premium.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
What feature you get? I’m not familiar with that bumble feature.

:jbhmm:
As far as i know, it let you see who liked your pics, without their faces being all blurry. Not sure what else

Edit: and it let you put more stuff in your profile:mjlol:

Edit2: i also never swiped on anyone whether they were fine or not. So not sure what would have happened if i swiped on someone and they swiped on me, if id be able to see their face or not then.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Also: download Instant Match for Tinder. Changes the format of how profiles appear to a scrolling list so you can swipe more efficiently.

In theory you never have to swipe left (if you look at a profile's details and don't want to swipe right, you can just close out and return to the list), and there's an auto-swipe feature as well.

Also can spoof your GPS to change you location (you'll have to turn your phone's location off.)

Basically breaks Tinder in some interesting ways.

Eat, brehs :blackpblessed:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Also: download Instant Match for Tinder. Changes the format of how profiles appear to a scrolling list so you can swipe more efficiently.

In theory you never have to swipe left (if you look at a profile's details and don't want to swipe right, you can just close out and return to the list), and there's an auto-swipe feature as well.

Also can spoof your GPS to change you location (you'll have to turn your phone's location off.)

Basically breaks Tinder in some interesting ways.

Eat, brehs :blackpblessed:

But would this change anything? Tinder still matches me with bots.

I had a few years ago when it was still legit but now it’s like it’s made not to match.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
As far as i know, it let you see who liked your pics, without their faces being all blurry. Not sure what else

Edit: and it let you put more stuff in your profile:mjlol:

Edit2: i also never swiped on anyone whether they were fine or not. So not sure what would have happened if i swiped on someone and they swiped on me, if id be able to see their face or not then.

Why you ain’t swiping on anyone?

That shyt really $10 a week? Damn!!

All I know is if you swipe someone and they swipe you, she will be able to send you a message because you both matched.

So you’ll be able to see their faces because you both already matched.

You can’t see their faces if she swipes and you didn’t swipe yet.

I hate their pay structure a lot, they make you buy boost to see who likes you, they make you buy super likes to be seen by girls you use it on, and they charge you to been seen more than the average profile, this is usually called boost, but bumble dumbass uses a different term.

So with bumble you pay for coins n shyt to get super likes and to get your profile seen more, then boost, which is when you can see who likes you, cost mad bread. Which I think is stupid as fukk.

The other apps give you likes and a boost for free for a month.

Try hinge tho my nikka, if you use it for like a week you’ll get to use their premium version for free for like a month I believe, the regular price is like $10 a month and that’s it.

You don’t have to pay for super likes, boost, none of that shyt.

If a bytch like you she will open you up to a chat based on what you like on her profile.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Coli sages...

when a chick says, “no hook ups”, or “serious relationship only”. Should I just not pursue or are they just fronting?
Never ever believe that shyt. Some truly mean it. But there are also a lot of reformed hoes who have a history of given up the box quick so they know they can't trust themselves so they try to dissuade the guy from jump. I used to take that seriously until eventually realizing them were the women I was fukking the quickest. Damn near every female I kicked it with that said no hooks I fukked within two dates.