Anybody Eating off Tinder??

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not in the US but I'm struggling man. It also doesn't help the fact that I started this online dating thing just few months ago but I always end up deleting the apps after 2 weeks at a time. This is now my second time signing up on Tinder, POF and OKCupid. On OKCupid I messaged like 20 girls and not a single one replied. Same shyt happens on Tinder. I messaged 3 girls that matched me but they unmatched after my message. I can bearely even get 1 match a day on Tinder. Most I got was 8 in 2 days. Today I got a new match from this 20 year old Asian girl but I haven't messaged her yet.

Hit the gym breh....tinder is the equalization of the dating game for women...ain’t no personality/sense of humor/professional attainment bonuses...chicks want dyck, all physical

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I bought tinder gold to try it out. I actually got matches after going dry for months on free. I switched areas and got even more matches. I asked for a refund and when I got my money back the profile went back to free. I'll use it again when I need an ego boost. so yeah it's possible to eat off it.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
shirtless selfie nikkas are corny af :mjlol:

im a nikka in australia and running through these australian hoes off tinder.. id say 90% of my smashes are from tinder bytches. usually just a few drinks at a nearby bar then back to my apartment for a quick smoke n fukk.

a lot of em become friends wit benefits type bytches... i remember when i didnt have a car i would target white hoes wit nice cars to drive me round to pick up shyt for my place, weed, food etc

these white women will do anythin for a good lookin nikka wit a big dikk:mjlol:

i even finessed an iphone off this bytch, told her my iphone screen cracked and asked if i could borrow her old one...cut her off and kept the phone:lolbron:

Jim Cornette

Daps
Reppin
Australia
quick work....

Kqsab9R.jpg
my god... your mouth piece is fukkin trash nikka:mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
shirtless selfie nikkas are corny af :mjlol:

im a nikka in australia and running through these australian hoes off tinder.. id say 90% of my smashes are from tinder bytches. usually just a few drinks at a nearby bar then back to my apartment for a quick smoke n fukk.

a lot of em become friends wit benefits type bytches... i remember when i didnt have a car i would target white hoes wit nice cars to drive me round to pick up shyt for my place, weed, food etc

these white women will do anythin for a good lookin nikka wit a big dikk:mjlol:

i even finessed an iphone off this bytch, told her my iphone screen cracked and asked if i could borrow her old one...cut her off and kept the phone:lolbron:

How old are you and how old are the women you are eating off of?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hit the gym breh....tinder is the equalization of the dating game for women...ain’t no personality/sense of humor/professional attainment bonuses...chicks want dyck, all physical
Whoa, wait all the women I match on Tinder with tell me the exact opposite :ohhh:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not in the US but I'm struggling man. It also doesn't help the fact that I started this online dating thing just few months ago but I always end up deleting the apps after 2 weeks at a time. This is now my second time signing up on Tinder, POF and OKCupid. On OKCupid I messaged like 20 girls and not a single one replied. Same shyt happens on Tinder. I messaged 3 girls that matched me but they unmatched after my message. I can bearely even get 1 match a day on Tinder. Most I got was 8 in 2 days. Today I got a new match from this 20 year old Asian girl but I haven't messaged her yet.

I see your angle, def sounds like the guy needs to hit gym develop some swag and abit of confidence.

@Coolorte

Go for easy openers like "There she is" "We look cute together, where you from?" "You look like trouble, where you from?" the most simple shyt is effective.

But the game is all visual, all about your pics and swag how you dress etc.

my god... your mouth piece is fukkin trash nikka:mjlol:
loool badmind, tbh if it works you cant fault him but yeah that aint no playa shyt lol.

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

Jim Cornette

Daps
Reppin
Australia
How old are you and how old are the women you are eating off of?
I'm 29 now.. so most my matches are girls like 25-35... the women like 29 and above are in desperation mode or just after dikk so they're easy.

but tinder was in its prime from like 2012-2015. that's when I was like 22-25yo. I was feasting on girls aged like 18-27yo back then, shyt was the wild wild west back then. I had a long distance gf in another state, so I would be on tinder whenever she was back in her home state, I was a grimey ass nikka:pachaha: lmaoo

one time I was with her all week and took her to the airport Friday afternoon, on the way back from the airport I picked up a tinder bytch, got a coffee and smashed:myman:.. the next day I'd already organised a meet up at a wine bar wit this english bytch, she ended up mounting me in the back of the taxi on the way home :pachaha:then Sunday I had a hangover from the wine but still managed to meet with this young 22yo pawg for burgers and smashed Sunday night!:gladbron:

including my girl, I smashed 4 different girls in the one weekend :blessed:

that was when I was 24.. lookin back I dunno how I had the energy to do all that in one weekend, these days I'm lucky to keep one on the go lmaoo but as I said, tinder was in its prime back then.. nowadays bytches are a bit more gassed wit how big IG is now and wit all these simp nikkas fukkin the game up:martin:

Jim Cornette

Daps
Reppin
Australia
my advice is simple, don't be fukking corny in your bio.. keep it short and simple.
if you're tall put your height in there (I'm only 5'11 tho so you need hight if you're good looking.. but putting it in there def helps)

don't just use 5 selfies, use one or 2 max.. have at least a couple photos of you doin interesting shyt, easy conversation starters.
I've travelled a bit, bytches love nikkas that travel so put a photo in there of you somewhere.. easy convo starters too.

I really don't think the shirtless selfie is a good idea.. comes across corny to me, if you got a good body you can show it off without a shirtless selfie- bytches will think ''oh he's prolly just one of those boring no personality guys with a good body"

don't come off so damn thirsty from the rip.. women can smell and sense desperation. you can still move the conversation quickly if you not big texter, but a lot of women don't wanna talk about sex from the rip, there are so many corny simps out there doin that shyt.. just let the convo flow, you don't gotta go for the kill in the first 5 messages.

and my go to for first dates IS NEVER A RESTAURANT. always just a drink at a bar or a coffee somewhere. you don't wanna be stuck at a dinner table with a tinder bytch, she could be terrible in real life, or uglier than her pics.. you don't wanna break the bank on these hoes. that first meeting shouldn't cost more than $50.. depending on how well yall hit it off.