Anybody Eating off Tinder??

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Been on it for a little over a month. I rarely do any searching. I just let pics do the work.

Less is more, I guess

I have 3 pics and that's it. No profile info (interests, zodiac sign...) none of that. These chicks come out the woodwork.

Downside is, as other posters stated, is weeding out the :flabbynsick: types and the ones who obviously airbrush and slim their faces :stopitslime:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
light shyt
zrW52wn.jpg

yjGr0L9.jpg

RLTa8Im.jpg

qqqF9Nk.jpg

9zJnwMD.jpg

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Last chick off Tinder was a Nigerian business owner from London.

Not feeling her cause I think she’s only using men to get a seed. She also is paranoid at the fact that I am too good of a guy

:yeshrug:

Me and this other Africans american business owner just matched but she’s one of those marches that hits like but doesn’t respond to messages

:francis:

Crazy how Tinder changed its system to help these women and they are still using the app wrong

:mjlol:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True and if you have a good job title that might help as well

:yeshrug:
na that shyt dont matter if she like you she like you.

If I really wanted I can fukk over 100 new chicks a year....but I have a life
So long as its not fukking up your relationships with family/friends, finances, workout regimen, diet, overall health...get yoz

Was suppose to quote where you said that it gets long lying, breaking hearts etc while running through girls. True as fukk

Add in the other fukkries, STDs, pregnancies, chicks with vendettas making false rape claims. Done seen it all mann that numbers shyt aint worth it at all.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
I'm not in the US but I'm struggling man. It also doesn't help the fact that I started this online dating thing just few months ago but I always end up deleting the apps after 2 weeks at a time. This is now my second time signing up on Tinder, POF and OKCupid. On OKCupid I messaged like 20 girls and not a single one replied. Same shyt happens on Tinder. I messaged 3 girls that matched me but they unmatched after my message. I can bearely even get 1 match a day on Tinder. Most I got was 8 in 2 days. Today I got a new match from this 20 year old Asian girl but I haven't messaged her yet.

Last edited: