Any of yall stay in a studio apartment?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Well, a studio apartments tells girls the deal from the moment they walk in your shyt cuz they see the bed lol. Nothing wrong with it, I did it for a while. Don't mind it, I kinda prefer small spots unless I'm married with kids then of course you need room to breath. A studio is cheap and gets the job done while saving money and it's so small you won't lose stuff lol.

I'll do it again once I move outts this state.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Moving out of my 2 BR townhouse and into a studio apartment on my own :blessed:

Any tips brehs

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I've never done a 1- bedroom but I started out in a 2-bd rm spot with a roommate since I was 23. He moved out 2yrs later and i've had the place to myself since (I'm about to clock in at 30 this year). It's one flr of a 2-fam house. Very spacious. I kept the apt to myself since. The landlord passed away recently and his fam asked if I wanted to put my bid in on the house, I figured I would with my girl but she don't wanna live in nyc forever, and I don't really want to either. Also I wanna do a few more things before I make a financial move like that as far as a downpayment. Might be getting engaged soon :ld: I'll see where I'm at in a year though. Someone else moved in upstairs and I just maintain the outside appearance of the house. I have a sweet deal with it being in a nice middle class area, I have full use of the driveway and laundry room. It was just horrible this year with all the damn snow.

6 years later was it worth passing up on? I passed on a multi unit 2 years ago and i regret it every day ...i coped a single family but still ...the 1 unit could be paying the mortgage

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Smallest I can do is one bedroom. Sleeping where I eat and entertain guests is not the move. Coworker of mine passed on a nice apartment near the Barclays Center for a studio in a doorman building down in Brooklyn Heights.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Y’all be having company over like that? Back in college it was coo but now that I’m older i don’t even like people knowing where i live only my shorty or whoever I’m messing with slide through occasionally an old friend of their are in town for a visit

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
6 years later was it worth passing up on? I passed on a multi unit 2 years ago and i regret it every day ...i coped a single family but still ...the 1 unit could be paying the mortgage

Hahaha...I've moved out from there 4.5yrs ago, now married with a kid and bought a spot. The landlord (who passed) sister decided to take onwnership of the house and pretty much made it a family house as far as I know now. Both her nieces and their families occupy the place.

Me and the wife are looking to sell the spot we are at now at the end of the year. We are set on buying a place in the burbs. If I am able to work remotely 100% we will probably leave NY state.