Any of yall stay in a studio apartment?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Dope af :wow:

Yo, and a balcony? I could do damage with my Coleman grill out there :blessed:

That was my first place after college.........right in the heart of downtown. I honestly found myself those years......... so many girls ....so many good times...........so many noise complaints haha. We would just hang out and party all night and watch the sun rise every morning. :wow: Get brunch at a different spot every day then do it again. These days im more about business but I look back fondly of that time haha.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
That was my first place after college.........right in the heart of downtown. I honestly found myself those years......... so many girls ....so many good times...........so many noise complaints haha. We would just hang out and party all night and watch the sun rise every morning. :wow: Get brunch at a different spot every day then do it again. These days im more about business but I look back fondly of that time haha.
The life, breh.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm staying in one now. Big ass walk in closet. Big eat in kitchen and a medium size bathroom. The living area is small but I walk mounted damn near everything and bought a big ass sofa bed with coffe and end tables. Looks like a regular livingroom when I got the bed folded away. I'm upgrading to a one bedroom when my lease is up though.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I had a lil studio/bedroom and bath that was cozy af... Balcony was huge too. Had ppl over a lot in those days... I miss it sometimes

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Upgraded to a 1 bedroom :blessed: (which ironically is a photo studio now)

But heres what my old studio appt looked like

my studio by MrEllis, on Flickr

Nice use of space. But why does every apartment and house in Toronto have the same kind of flooring? I can't remember any dwelling that I've been to in Toronto that didn't have the same kind of floors. It's odd.

Peace

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
No stalker or homo, but I'd like to see more angles of this set up. What that kitchen situation like?

I'm staying in one now. Big ass walk in closet. Big eat in kitchen and a medium size bathroom. The living area is small but I walk mounted damn near everything and bought a big ass sofa bed with coffe and end tables. Looks like a regular livingroom when I got the bed folded away. I'm upgrading to a one bedroom when my lease is up though.

Speaking of kitchens... when you cook does the smell get into your sheets and shyt? @spinoza

Im really tryna see if I'm about this prime location life (I think I am). I went from a 3 br house, to a 2 br townhouse to now thinking about a studio. :wow:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Im really tryna see if I'm about this prime location life (I think I am). I went from a 3 br house, to a 2 br townhouse to now thinking about a studio.

:wtf:....... wrong direction breh

I guess if its a prime location, then it could be worth it. And if you're single with no kids, then it could work.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a small condo in a prime downtown location. But then again, I've never had an entire house to myself though, so you don't miss what you never had.

Peace

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have hardwood

Nice use of space. But why does every apartment and house in Toronto have the same kind of flooring? I can't remember any dwelling that I've been to in Toronto that didn't have the same kind of floors. It's odd.

Peace