Any of yall stay in a studio apartment?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
1st apt I had was a studio good times in there :banderas: 500 a month for rent it was spacious for a studio.Bathroom was mad small

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
White women with dogs central :shaq:

I walk by this french cafe every day all I see is

ib1UroarjRpmrY.gif

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I don't like studios, mostly because I like to separate segments of my life.

I smoke heavily, so I don't want my clothes, bedding, etc. to smell like smoke.

I also don't like having a TV in my bedroom. SO if you're the kind of person who is unfocused when there is a TV around...

Gotta keep those parties/kick backs at a minimum with a studio

If you like to work at home, I'd imagine that having your bed in such close vicinity would incline you to sleep a lot

Anything less than a queen sized in college dorm material and seems kinda wack when you're used to big beds.

I feel like the only upside to studios are saving money.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'd rather rent from someone with a basement apartment with separate entrance....get more space with the same amount of restrictions to a certain degree & probably the same amount

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
How do you not get kicked out of there from noise bruh?

I guess everyone living there is on the same wave

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Studios are terrible, but sometimes necessary.
I hope you're tidy if you have guests over frequently.

Also doesn't leave much for privacy as far as noise. Everything you do will be heard by other neighbors.
Good luck.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:wtf:....... wrong direction breh

I guess if its a prime location, then it could be worth it. And if you're single with no kids, then it could work.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a small condo in a prime downtown location. But then again, I've never had an entire house to myself though, so you don't miss what you never had.

Peace

Nah, I'm just coming full circle. I chased the starter home with a house and realized it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. I lost $20K when I moved. Since I had a house, I had to fill it up with stuff, so I couldn't just move into an apartment I had to rent a 2BR townhouse. Now I'm bout to embrace this #minimalism tip, downsize and move into a prime location and save money. :blessed:

I don't have kids or a wife so wtf am I wasting money on all that space for? I'm not buying another house until I get married.

But this is just my story... I can understand if other people desire more space. But I've been there, done that. :manny: #minimalism brehs... I'm telling you it's the way.