Essential Any motorcycle riders here? (Official Motorcycle Thread)

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
dap.gif

Let me know when you ready breh I'm outside all summer. Bout to ride down lake shore right now to scout the talent

Aye yo, have you run into that girl motorcycle group riding around the city? They rolling like 15-20 deep and they all in they mid to late 20's, I saw them meeting up at UTI, some of them was STACKED :gladbron::ohlawd:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:snoop: I missed it, seen the highlights, Keanu waving the checkered :damn: Alex and Marc on the podium :damn:

dawg u gotta find a way to rewatch the whole race.....mind you this happened on Friday....

since u already saw the podium....

broken ribs/fingers.....started 13th on the grid.

unreal.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Aye yo, have you run into that girl motorcycle group riding around the city? They rolling like 15-20 deep and they all in they mid to late 20's, I saw them meeting up at UTI, some of them was STACKED :gladbron::ohlawd:
Man naw but a few weeks ago I was on the highway this lil bitty lightskinned bytch was riding in some tights she had a mf bubble my nikka I definitely caught up to her and waved

But to be real I have no idea how to bag bytches riding on a bike :pachaha: like if we parked at the same location sure I'll go over there and talk but if y'all zooming on the eway I think it's creep behavior to just follow her wherever she going until she pull over lmao. I been thinking about her ever since, bytch had on a helmet but I just KNOW she was bad. Probably part of the same group you talking bout

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Did anyone watch the race today.....I don't understand what was going on with M.Marquez's bike at the grid :what: