Any ladies feel lost in the dating game?

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Selfish as hell. My ex was like I was a bad person, selfish and how was I a Christian because I cut him out of my life after treating me like crap basically. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Because they told the truth or finally told the truth we should be like :krs: thank you! Here is my vagina!

LOL! So true! Despite that we're incompatible and I'd end up losing in the end if we date, forget all that, let's date since you're being honest. Men can be so selfish, they really can't see past themselves. Not to take it there but I look at how some men treat women as how white people act regarding black issues. You can explain it to them until you're blue in the face but they act like they don't get it. Since the culture benefits men right now they don't care how it affects us.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Imma virgin. Gave me self-control at this age. I don't which women are truly Virgins, but I figure most women who aren't, wouldn't want to date one, an even those who are, still have many preferences for their mate outside of just being a virgin. And they have every right to.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Christianity :scusthov:

I know a lot of former Christian brothers who were on that wave until they seek out the true history of Christianity and religion in general. They ain't on that wave no more, I can tell you that. Further more, alot of brothers who aren't on that Christianity wave knows that some of the pastors in their local churshes are hustlers. Hence, why there are more blackwomen in churches than black men. I'm not knocking the op religious beliefs, I'm just telling it how it is.

As for the op it's going be hard for her to look for a religious man in todays society. There ain't no more traditional values like it was in the old school days. Maybe in foreign countries, but I doubt it. The best advice I can give op is to go out and try to find Christian men with her mindset. Talk to your pastor (even though I don't think its a good idea because most of them are hypocrites), married Christian women, etc. Or join a Christian dating site. It worked for my former dream girl Tatyana Ali (:mjcry:). Even though it wasn't a Christian dating site, but you never know.

Sometimes I shake my head when my so called Christian brothers would cheat on their spouses. And the women they married are educated with good careers. Beautiful women too. It pisses me off when they do dirty dishonest shyt to hurt their women. Some of them told me that they love their wives but "A man can't be with one woman. Only a harem of women. Read the bible and you'll see most of the prophets with more than one woman. Look at the animal kingdom too". :dwillhuh:

I feel op and I hope she finds the man of her dreams with the same beliefs and mindset. It's a cruel world out there in the dating world. Never give up or give in.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Imma virgin. Gave me self-control at this age. I don't which women are truly Virgins, but I figure most women who aren't, wouldn't want to date one, an even those who are, still have many preferences for their mate outside of just being a virgin. And they have every right to.
Yeah exactly as long as you are happy with your decisions at the end of the day.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
I know a lot of former Christian brothers who were on that wave until they seek out the true history of Christianity and religion in general. They ain't on that wave no more, I can tell you that. Further more, alot of brothers who aren't on that Christianity wave knows that some of the pastors in their local churshes are hustlers. Hence, why there are more blackwomen in churches than black men. I'm not knocking the op religious beliefs, I'm just telling it how it is.

As for the op it's going be hard for her to look for a religious man in todays society. There ain't no more traditional values like it was in the old school days. Maybe in foreign countries, but I doubt it. The best advice I can give op is to go out and try to find Christian men with her mindset. Talk to your pastor (even though I don't think its a good idea because most of them are hypocrites), married Christian women, etc. Or join a Christian dating site. It worked for my former dream girl Tatyana Ali (:mjcry:). Even though it wasn't a Christian dating site, but you never know.

Sometimes I shake my head when my so called Christian brothers would cheat on their spouses. And the women they married are educated with good careers. Beautiful women too. It pisses me off when they do dirty dishonest shyt to hurt their women. Some of them told me that they love their wives but "A man can't be with one woman. Only a harem of women. Read the bible and you'll see most of the prophets with more than one woman. Look at the animal kingdom too". :dwillhuh:

I feel op and I hope she finds the man of her dreams with the same beliefs and mindset. It's a cruel world out there in the dating world. Never give up or give in.

I always shake my head at the bolded. For one, they tend to overlook that those men were "prophets" and kings, the average man in those times didn't have a harem, so the average man can't use that as an excuse. If we're really going to go by that then it would be the presidents, high paid entertainers, and the like that would have harems not Kevin who's an engineer, accountant, doctor, or works at a call center.

And as far as the animal kingdom, we don't want to start comparing humanity to them. Animals eat their feces, kill rivals, and murder the children of the previous leader in order to make the females go into heat.

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
a little background,
I wouldn't say I grew up sheltered bc the type of environment I was in allowed me to see some things but I'm a bit naive since my experiences are only second hand. Hook up culture was a phenomenon that I really didn't know about until I got to college. Even though I've known and seen girls pregnant since middle school, I always assumed that the guy was a long time boyfriend type thing (don't laugh).
Now as I'm about to turn 25, I just feel completely abnormal and weirded out. It's like when it comes to dating, there will always be another woman you have to compete with in order to win and I'm completely turned off by that. Situations where that has happened, I resigned to the sideline and left it alone.
In other cases, a lot of relationships I see have some sketchy foundations and that's pretty much the norm nowadays. People are just talking to a slew of people, entertaining a few, while sleeping with some and just picking an egg out the basket and seeing where it goes. I've never found that attractive.
Idk if I should chalk it up to me being an old soul or if I'm suffering from princess syndrome. There's a lot of bs in the dating game and it seems like you have to partake in it to win. I don't want that. I want something pure but I feel like that's old and tired and will be hard to find.
a little background,
I wouldn't say I grew up sheltered bc the type of environment I was in allowed me to see some things but I'm a bit naive since my experiences are only second hand. Hook up culture was a phenomenon that I really didn't know about until I got to college. Even though I've known and seen girls pregnant since middle school, I always assumed that the guy was a long time boyfriend type thing (don't laugh).
Now as I'm about to turn 25, I just feel completely abnormal and weirded out. It's like when it comes to dating, there will always be another woman you have to compete with in order to win and I'm completely turned off by that. Situations where that has happened, I resigned to the sideline and left it alone.
In other cases, a lot of relationships I see have some sketchy foundations and that's pretty much the norm nowadays. People are just talking to a slew of people, entertaining a few, while sleeping with some and just picking an egg out the basket and seeing where it goes. I've never found that attractive.
Idk if I should chalk it up to me being an old soul or if I'm suffering from princess syndrome. There's a lot of bs in the dating game and it seems like you have to partake in it to win. I don't want that. I want something pure but I feel like that's old and tired and will be hard to find.
hello again this is the coli if we were actually in a more traditional social setting in a physical public space or were actually friends I wouldn't bring shyt like this up but the shyt your typing now is so different from the stuff you were putting out their about a year ago when I joined I'll just name the three things that just for me seems like this woman your portraying now might not be the real you 1st I believe you and a poster I think trill russell was his name or yours but you two went at it he exposed you and some football cat and some messy shyt between him and you then you did some dirty shyt to the poster 2nd me and some other poster had some back and forth with you about a post you wrote saying compared to black men sometimes white men can be so soothing and 3rd it might have been a joke but you mentioned having a roster of men so I guessing you've been spat out by the game and now looking for someone settle for hope everyone appreciates my punctuation :troll:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dating sucks, so glad I don't have to deal with that headache anymore.

Especially if you have any type of morals.

On the flip side, its not that bad depending on the circle you run with.

What i mean by that is alot of us that say dating sucks have certain criteria that just doesn't line up.

We want a man or woman that's loyal, sexy, caring, good in bed but a virgin or have a low body count, funny look a certain way etc etc.... and aint nothing wrong with that....but when you have a higher moral standard and requirements and then still want the upper echelon of whats available to most people who don't have those requirements or standards all you can hope is to get lucky or you settle somewhere.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
hello again this is the coli if we were actually in a more traditional social setting in a physical public space or were actually friends I wouldn't bring shyt like this up but the shyt your typing now is so different from the stuff you were putting out their about a year ago when I joined I'll just name the three things that just for me seems like this woman your portraying now might not be the real you 1st I believe you and a poster I think trill russell was his name or yours but you two went at it he exposed you and some football cat and some messy shyt between him and you then you did some dirty shyt to the poster 2nd me and some other poster had some back and forth with you about a post you wrote saying compared to black men sometimes white men can be so soothing and 3rd it might have been a joke but you mentioned having a roster of men so I guessing you've been spat out by the game and now looking for someone settle for hope everyone appreciates my punctuation :troll:
What in the world are you blabbing on about?:why:
This has always been me since I joined the coli, check my post history. I was never exposed, that whole thread was a lie. I never said that crap about white men and I never joked about having a roster, wtf?:what:
Please get your facts straight before coming on here and spewing nonsense. I don't take being lied on lightly so you better watch it.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
What in the world are you blabbing on about?:why:
This has always been me since I joined the coli, check my post history. I was never exposed, that whole thread was a lie. I never said that crap about white men and I never joked about having a roster, wtf?:what:
Please get your facts straight before coming on here and spewing nonsense. I don't take being lied on lightly so you better watch it.
I'm digging the Avi..

:lupe:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Stand your ground and go after only what you want @Holy Berry . This whole hook up culture thing isn't new it's what young people have always did. Take a look at some hot 80s teen movies and you will see that they were doing the same.

Either way if you want to be in a relationship you need to look for men who are looking for one as well. Actions speak much louder than words. A man will tell you all day everyday that he loves you, wants a relationship with etc but if his actions don't show he ain't shyt.