Any ladies feel lost in the dating game?

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I'm just not sure how someone can feel lost in the dating game if they are putting in the effort.

Get in where you fit in. There is a dating market for everyone, ppl just gotta come to terms with what that market is and move accordingly.

What are you doing to meet other virgins in the dating market? Cuz I'm sure they exist

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I'm just not sure how someone can feel lost in the dating game if they are putting in the effort.

Get in where you fit in. There is a dating market for everyone, ppl just gotta come to terms with what that market is and move accordingly.

What are you doing to meet other virgins in the dating market? Cuz I'm sure they exist
Did you really read all the posts before you commented?
Idk where you live but there aren't many virgins let alone male virgins so that's pretty much a moot point.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Idk where you live but there aren't many virgins let alone male virgins so that's pretty much a moot point.
What is your method of searching? You on Christian Mingle?

I'm sure it's a dating site out there specifically for virgins. Plenty of virgins on college campuses, don't you live near one?

You better get in where you fit in

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not even dating at the moment. I have to build up my BS tolerance to deal with all the panty raiders disguised as fake nice guys...or the bourgeois negros who I hate the most.

So if I admit that I'm a panty raider with a mouthpiece and other attractive features, you you accept the honesty? :lupe:

Dating too complicated as it is.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
What is your method of searching? You on Christian Mingle?

I'm sure it's a dating site out there specifically for virgins. Plenty of virgins on college campuses, don't you live near one?

You better get in where you fit in
Christian mingle? :mjlol:
Virgins at college:mjlol:
I'm convinced you're joking :russ:

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps

Statistically there are more male virgins then female virgins. Most women including you will never be attracted to most male virgins so why exactly are you fixated on getting a male virgin?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Statistically there are more male virgins then female virgins. Most women including you will never be attracted to most male virgins so why exactly are you fixated on getting a male virgin?
I'm not but to say I wouldn't be attracted to one bc he's a virgin is absurd.
They're there, the dudes just don't announce it.

I'm as serious as your dating prospects. :troll:

Get in where you fit in. Maybe find you a born again virgin?
I already discussed this earlier in this thread.
Would you consider a long distance relationship?

Eta: As long as he was waiting for marriage like you.
I wouldn't want that due to the fact that I've never been in a relationship and would like to experience a real one but who knows.

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
What in the world are you blabbing on about?:why:
This has always been me since I joined the coli, check my post history. I was never exposed, that whole thread was a lie. I never said that crap about white men and I never joked about having a roster, wtf?:what:
Please get your facts straight before coming on here and spewing nonsense. I don't take being lied on lightly so you better watch it.
Lying ass woman :russ: