Any ladies attend church with their man?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
:patrice:I usually avoid religious discussions because people tend to become preachy.

The short answer is that I don't have faith when it comes to religion.

However I understand why religion is important to some people.
:stopitslime: I'm not preachy.I always wondered why people say they are this and that but never explain their stance (no shot at you)

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: I'm not preachy.I always wondered why people say they are this and that but never explain their stance (no shot at you)

I was speaking generally but you did come off a bit condescending in the ladies vent thread.

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
:patrice:I usually avoid religious discussions because people tend to become preachy.

The short answer is that I don't have faith when it comes to religion.

However I understand why religion is important to some people.

Same:obama: I think faith can play an important role in a lot of peoples' lives and I'm open to attending church or even having a conversion if I ever do.

Just something you feel in your heart or you don't, imo:manny:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Same:obama: I think faith can play an important role in a lot of peoples' lives and I'm open to attending church or even having a conversion if I ever do.

Just something you feel in your heart or you don't, imo:manny:
I respect that.Everybody is different the bottom line is if you believe then becoming a regular church member can happen over time

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
It can, absolutely. I think that the point for some others, is that is doesn't have to. Which makes sense too.
See that's what I'm saying.I'm not judging those that don't go.I wanna know why they don't.What makes them say they don't believe.I tend to look at it like this.Some people rather go to college online,some rather sit in a classroom.Me personally being among classmates makes it a great experience.Some people rather stay home and that's on them.Their is no right or wrong way.Now if you don't believe in God then that's a totally different issue.

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
See that's what I'm saying.I'm not judging those that don't go.I wanna know why they don't.What makes them say they don't believe.I tend to look at it like this.Some people rather go to college online,some rather sit in a classroom.Me personally being among classmates makes it a great experience.Some people rather stay home and that's on them.Their is no right or wrong way.Now if you don't believe in God then that's a totally different issue.

One moment breh:jbhmm:

You're saying:
  • I think going to church is beneficial
  • If someone doesn't go to church, that's their preference

• I wanna know why some people don't believe in God

Gotta slow it down and separate it to be better understood Chief.:whoa:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
One moment breh:jbhmm:

You're saying:
  • I think going to church is beneficial
  • If someone doesn't go to church, that's their preference

• I wanna know why some people don't believe in God

Gotta slow it down and separate it to be better understood Chief.:whoa:
:dahell: let's just focus on conversation you post to me.This is why I said in my opinion.For the folks who claim agnostic etc I wanna know why they claim it.Yes if someone doesn't go it's theirbpreference I Cant worry about :heh:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The šŸļø Of Relevancy
Saw a couple of chicks I know at church today.....I'll go by Numbers.
1) still on that bullshyt, talking bout what her step mom did to her.
2) delusional as hell. Swear nikkas still want her, but she fell off. Gained hella weight, no job, no car. Talking bout she a artist...aka a broke chick
3) heard her grandparent died.....but I remember back in the day she went and told my business to a opp. No love from me.
4) after talking with her, #4 for a good lil minute. Found out she a junkie. Immediately tuned her out
5) she went off to college, start "experimenting" got beat on and almost went to jail. She cool, but she ain't my type.
6) this chick breh, man was crazy. Left voicemails all over my shyt. Had bought a 100 in one day. Lol. Heard she got a kid
7) another artsy wannabe. Swear she know it all.
8) saw the homecoming queen, but her husband was cuffing extra hard. Soon as service was over, she was trying to speak to some folks, but breh wasn't haven't none of that. Lol, gave her that look,
9) sigh, a young lost chick. fukking with snitches, last I heard. She came up to me like hey. Back of my mind I'm like bytch get lost. So I told her keep it brief, I got places to go, Falcons playing you feel me.
10) this last chick me and my homie was just talking bout her ass, wgile we out shooting pool, and watching the game. Lil mama still bad as hell. nikka been trying to get her for a minute. I heard she a freak, heard she a virgin. Heard all that shyt. But real talk, her lil sister went to school with my lil bro. But she don't never be seen like that. shyt like a urban legend or something. Like, last time I peep her was like 10 years ago. And she was the baddest then. She got no ig, no nothing nikka. shyt crazy. Remind me of my homie chick from Belize. Bad as fukk

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I used to when I still went to church. Met my first boyfriend at church. My first husband, was also religious and we went to church together.

I no longer attend church regularly. I've become less religious and more spiritual as I believe a personal relationship with God is more important. I'm getting more distant from My Christian roots but I don't know if I would claim myself as a non believer yet.

You can bond through other activities, working on a project together, relaxing together, showing appreciation and respect to each other.

First husband ?:patrice: How many times have you been married?:leostare: